whole team disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHUNKYCHARMS

01-21-2011

So i was just in a pretty close game and about 20 minutes in and my screen freezes and i'm unable to do anything. After force quitting the program I start it back again to see our base half gone and come to find the exact same thing happened to everyone else on my team, and nobody on the other. Possible hack? Or just some random bug..

Oscar was here

01-21-2011

Bug

Trymantha

01-22-2011

ive heard a couple of people saying this, i think riot are looking into it just incase

Kirethorn

01-22-2011

I was playing arranged once and the entire team we were versing disconnected simultaneously. My only guess was that they were all at the same place using the same connection.

I would say it is a bug, because we definitely didn't hack them.

I would also say the team you were versing was bad, you restarted and your base was still standing? Noobs. :P

Mercless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Same happend to me was stalemate and all of a sudden me and all my buddys droped from the game we are all on vent going wtf happend by the time we relog the purple team is at are nexus.. i assume its a bug b/c it has happend to me twice the second time was in are favor.

CHUNKYCHARMS

01-22-2011

it was really just kinda frustrating, i was back on in maybe 2 minutes tops and was curious how we were missing our middle inhib and a nexus tower :/ and it wasn't a lan thing. Just annoying it was gonna be my first win of the day bonus..

Devil May LOL

01-22-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=459585

scroll down and look for riot post.

i have encountered this problem twice, one for my team and one for the other. Really make me don't want to play ranked right now.