Riot.. Your fanbase is well.....Rioting.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moobu

01-22-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=370642
^ This sums it up perfectly. How many days straight of this stuff before you guys pull your heads out, swallow your pride, and finally start actually listening to us? You better do something fast while you still have the chance because DOTA 2 is right around the corner and a lot of people are getting fed up with the BS lies around here.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

****ing people with their whining.

TheRealCheesy

01-22-2011

"I'll go make a thread that just points to another thread that everyone sees all the time."

Aliza

01-22-2011

hes got nothing to do atm to spend his time searching up all previous posts and pasting them here.

old news is old news. just wait. patience my dear

Angry gorilla

01-22-2011

You presume they aren't working on stuff right now.
Making a map, or all this stuff isn't a 2-click, 1 week Job.
They're probably just working on a bunch of stuff we don't know about.
They're proffessionals, they know what they're doing

Doriantv

01-22-2011

Give Riot some credit, the new bot system looks like the first of its kind in any MOBA.

Trymantha

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moobu View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=370642
^ This sums it up perfectly. How many days straight of this stuff before you guys pull your heads out, swallow your pride, and finally start actually listening to us? You better do something fast while you still have the chance because DOTA 2 is right around the corner and a lot of people are getting fed up with the BS lies around here.
you think its all done and they are holding it back for fun?

dude they are working on it and morello said that the reveal about magama chamber was quite early on in tis creation process

also DOTA 2 is made by valve so i expect massive delays and not everything they promised when the game is shipped

Prettyfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

DoTA 2 will never ever kill LoL.

HMSRobotman

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Give Riot some credit, the new bot system looks like the first of its kind in any MOBA.
Well it may be of a better quality since it is quite some time since I last looked at the dota AI map but dota AI map.

Xianio

01-22-2011

Dur, DoTA 2 is supposed to basically be DotA all over again. You know what else is DotA all over again? HoN. I'm not bashig HoN, it's a pretty legit game but honestly DotA was sloppy in a lot of its mechanics but that was okay because it was working within another game not designed for it.

Perhaps DotA 2 won't be as sloppy as HoN feels (yes it is a harder game but honestly a lot of the difficulty is due to poorly visualizing what's going on) and if it is that'll be great but it'll still be the same ol' DotA. LoL is a different game completely.