AP ezreal is the new kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

01-22-2011

Do you realize how much more damage E + Q does? E into them, Q them then Q them again, and again, and again. Because it's on a 2 second cool down and is dealing 400 dmg. Not to mention it's getting a Sheen proc. Oh, and in between that you're hitting them with some auto attacks that are dealing a decent amount. But yeah, whatever, go with AP. And I find it hilarious that you bought him 3 days ago and think you're an expert on him now. I've got a friend who has used him since release. He's tried him every way in every patch. He says undeniably that AD is the way to go.

Schokcha

01-22-2011

AP Ezreal has a much harder time getting there, though; AD farms far better.
If you get fed enough you could smoke people with magewick.

Blacktorch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Yea, but kassadin has a 3 second silence while ezreal has 0 second silence.

KommunistKevin

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktorch View Post
Yea, but kassadin has a 3 second silence while ezreal has 0 second silence.
Who needs silence when you have a Q that has a 1 AD ratio, 1 AP ratio and applies on hit effects like Lizardbuff?

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
Who needs silence when you have a Q that has a 1 AD ratio, 1 AP ratio and applies on hit effects like Lizardbuff?
Your team

Bobteej

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugnaTheMighty View Post

you kids have to try it before you make crazy statements. Ez is the ultimate assassin. simple and ez way to dominate with him is to E in then W as many people as possible, use your ult then run like a bich. use ghost. run around a corner. Watch as their ranged carries try to keep position. port right on the lowest one then double shot them both with W and triple kill that mug. If tanks left, proceed to the run like a bich part. then cd's up go and port in their face and melt them.

He does absolutely rediculous damage as AP. the damage when he has deathcap is = to kassadins burst. (this does not include ezreal's ult). After lichbane he becomes the strongest mage burster in the game. Then to top it all off. one well place W followed with your ultimate in a line in the jungle will drop an entire team by 70%. that is the scariest **** on earth. My main is ezreal for life.
Ez the ultimate assassin? Thats a pretty crazy statement in itself! So, you use your blink to go towards them, fire off a W and then use your ult. During this channel time you have been CC'd and proceed to die in 3 hits. (of course assuming versing decent players)

Yes AP ez does hurt, how ever even though he hurts more than kassadin i wouldnt say he's better! For example, as Ez you fight a kassadin. Kassadin Q's you and E's, blinks out taking little damage because u were silenced the whole time. Kassadin fulfills his role as an anti - Mage carry (specifically) very well.

Also Ez being the strongest mage burster in the game is a big statement aswell... Imo i've seen some akali's / poppy's reck but thats single target dmg. I'll give you the part where with a well timed W and an ultimate in the jungle will hurt teams alot. But if we're talking about AoE here then IMO, other casters just do the job better than Ez (ryze, anivia, nunu... all these ultimates well placed [or well used] will also reck teams)