AP ezreal is the new kassadin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soul3n

01-22-2011

i dont remember kass having a 6.6 CD ult

Send Me Lewds

01-22-2011

AP Ezreal should never be built, so this thread is invalid.

pseudoskill

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul3n View Post
i dont remember kass having a 6.6 CD ult
i remember it at about 4-5 seconds. with no cd (including masteries and runes)

JEMANGEDESMONDES

01-22-2011

I play AP ezreal still in ranked games. I often have a much easier laning phase too then his AD counter part because I can harass very hard while they coward behind creeps. You just need to be capable of last hitting with a mediocre base damage and one level in mystic shot. But in teamfights, the reward is great if your a little farmed/fed because it's where he f.kng belongs in.

But kass hard counter him.

RetardInstinct

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekatonchires View Post
Yes AP ezreal owns compared to a AD ezreal that can throw 400 damage every 1 second with Q with 3 items in, one being boots... I'm so going to pick AP next time.
lich bane

Send Me Lewds

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******Instinct View Post
lich bane
Sheen.

Undervalued

01-22-2011

just check my last couple of ranked games. seems its working. btw i dont rush sheen or lichbane. i go straight for deathcap by 15 minutes and 3 shot people constantly ganking the second i get it. It becomes a uphill struggle from then for the enemy team

Schokcha

01-22-2011

Lux is the new AP Ezreal.

Send Me Lewds

01-22-2011

AD Ez is still so much better than AP Ez due to the fact that if you miff your ult in a team fight with AP you're useless. With AD though you can still sit back and spam Q. Not to mention AD is better even if the ult IS landed on all of them.

Undervalued

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
AD Ez is still so much better than AP Ez due to the fact that if you miff your ult in a team fight with AP you're useless. With AD though you can still sit back and spam Q. Not to mention AD is better even if the ult IS landed on all of them.
Do you even realize how much damage W + E does?

i mean seriously. the burst damage from W + E + lichbane procs will smoke ANYONE. even tanks stacking the hell out of magic resist.

you kids have to try it before you make crazy statements. Ez is the ultimate assassin. simple and ez way to dominate with him is to E in then W as many people as possible, use your ult then run like a bich. use ghost. run around a corner. Watch as their ranged carries try to keep position. port right on the lowest one then double shot them both with W and triple kill that mug. If tanks left, proceed to the run like a bich part. then cd's up go and port in their face and melt them.

He does absolutely rediculous damage as AP. the damage when he has deathcap is = to kassadins burst. (this does not include ezreal's ult). After lichbane he becomes the strongest mage burster in the game. Then to top it all off. one well place W followed with your ultimate in a line in the jungle will drop an entire team by 70%. that is the scariest **** on earth. My main is ezreal for life.

I used to think he was lame watching people get 2 shotted all day and never doing anythi past 15 minutes. But after i bought him 3 days ago, i never looked back.