Riot Did You Stealth Nerf Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Natures Blitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

So I've been trying to dust off Tryndamere after the change to his early game (which I love by the way.)

While I expected my 5 second Ultimate I did not expect suppresion to make me incapable of ulting, it was very fun to watch my face get ripped apart by malzahar tyvm.

All I really want to know Riot was the nerf an accident or completely intended and just failed to be mention in the patch note.

The Skilled Noob

01-21-2011

They nerfed him to hell as bad as twitch.
First with the EXHAUST "NERF" LOL
Then with the Cleanse NERF LOLWUT
Then with the LET'S MAKE SUPER DUPER UBER CASTER ITEMS
Then with the reduction of R
Then with the Crit and Dodge FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
you catch my drift?

Alliery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Stealth? Stealth?
Wtf?
Stealth?
/thread

Arizel

01-21-2011

The split of Zhonyas was a nerf in that it now costs 2 item slots to do the same thing, though the components, when added up are much more powerful but cost twice as much. It was not a buff, it was a rework of caster itemization so they can adapt to the situation as needed. Before this change, the damage caster's dealt was far outshined by DPS in that they had no chance against equally fed DPS carries, now that casters can deal a significant amount of increased damage, it encourages better play from those DPS players to make less mistakes and better decisions, thus improving the gameplay.

Egduj

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
The split of Zhonyas was a nerf in that it now costs 2 item slots to do the same thing, though the components, when added up are much more powerful but cost twice as much. It was not a buff, it was a rework of caster itemization so they can adapt to the situation as needed. Before this change, the damage caster's dealt was far outshined by DPS in that they had no chance against equally fed DPS carries, now that casters can deal a significant amount of increased damage, it encourages better play from those DPS players to make less mistakes and better decisions, thus improving the gameplay.
r0fal

+1 though.

DustySkull

01-21-2011

Honestly if it's a nerf he deserves it
Tell me any champ that can ult while silenced or stunned or disabled in general
No one even olaf can't do it
If tryn allowed to ult while disabled
Nasus and his bro , poppy , Olaf , morde, any other champ that needs his ult to survive in team fights

Edit: mistakes stupid iPhone autocorrection

got321321

01-21-2011

i hope they nerf trynd again, he's not my main aymore :-)

TheAngryMunchkin

01-21-2011

trynd got "stealth nerfed more by the fact that <50% crit you currently crit less than you should. and >50% crit you crit more than you should.

Hagbui

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustySkull View Post
Honestly if it's a nerf he deserves it
Tell me any champ that can ult while silenced or stunned or disabled in general
Alistar

Shaella

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagbui View Post
Alistar
Alistar's ult is a cleanse