So can I get a loss forgiven and my rating back?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Was just in a game and it was going pretty good. Then out of no where my game freezes and crashes. I log back on and it turns out 3 people on my team crashed and the other team was able to just push to our inhib turrets by the time we could get back in. If not for this, then I have to believe we would have won because I was farming quite well and we were actually ahead. So yeah, just wondering if I can get that loss forgiven and my rating back since it was way out of anyone's control that was playing the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilyThai

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Was just in a game and it was going pretty good. Then out of no where my game freezes and crashes. I log back on and it turns out 3 people on my team crashed and the other team was able to just push to our inhib turrets by the time we could get back in. If not for this, then I have to believe we would have won because I was farming quite well and we were actually ahead. So yeah, just wondering if I can get that loss forgiven and my rating back since it was way out of anyone's control that was playing the game.
The exact same thing happened to me earlier today. I posted a topic almost exactly like this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cobalt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-21-2011

You're not the only one, this has been happening quite a bit lately, as far as I can tell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tapped Mana

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyThai View Post
The exact same thing happened to me earlier today. I posted a topic almost exactly like this.
We should repost his topic with copypasta and get our "unfair losses" undone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

01-21-2011

So do they plan to do anything about it? Because we really had a great shot at winning it then come back to a hopeless situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Threads

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-21-2011

ha I one up you.

both teams suffered from massive server lag for about 30 seconds.

my team had less trololol champions, so their vlad walked out with a pentakill by spamming E.
because of this they won 5 minutes later after pushing mids outer turrent through to the hib then getting baron.

made me sad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threads View Post
ha I one up you.

both teams suffered from massive server lag for about 30 seconds.

my team had less trololol champions, so their vlad walked out with a pentakill by spamming E.
because of this they won 5 minutes later after pushing mids outer turrent through to the hib then getting baron.

made me sad.
Wow, that sucks. What sucks more though is I don't think Riot is gonna do anything about these losses.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoneMachine95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepentantDread View Post
Wow, that sucks. What sucks more though is I don't think Riot is gonna do anything about these losses.
They can't just remove losses from everyone. The best they can do is just fix the problem from happening again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Send Me Lewds

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Well I would at least like a response to let me know that they're working on it as fast as possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iolaus

Senior Member

01-21-2011

They're working on it as fast as possible.


12