Rebind Esc key

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2011

So I was fiddling around with my smart cast and normal cast keys and i pressed escape by accident to close the menu. So now whenever i open the shop menu/any menu, I cant close it quickly with Esc. Whats worse was when this first happened it was because my team suddenly started engaging at mid and I was really close. For some reason until I pressed enter twice (opened and closed chat) I was unable to move. No clue what happened.

Ive already tried to reset defaults but Esc reset back to its original function

Please advise

UPDATE: It seems once you start a new game the esc key works like normal (as long as you reset keys to default). Would like to know if its possible to fix the esc getting rebound without having to leave the game in case I ever make that mistake again (doubt it but can't hurt to know). Oh well last bump then.

s0cr8ez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-21-2011

bump for knowledge

s0cr8ez

Recruiter

01-21-2011

bump cause i need an answer please

Alliery

01-21-2011

bump cause this dude needs answer

s0cr8ez

Recruiter

01-22-2011

final bump