Janna - Eye Of The Storm . issue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IFapForMoney

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2010

This happens to me all the time with other champions and with teleport. I will shoot my parrley or kat's knives for example and nothing comes out but the sound goes off and it goes on CD. I have teleported before only to not move to the target location but the teleport spell has been used. No I have not canceled the teleport. It has happened before when it wasn't possible to cancel teleport.

Also, when I play soraka I often get my Wish and Infuse on CD but they are showing as available and when spells show up as available but really aren't you are going to die in a fight. I don't know how many times I have tried spamming a world heal only to realize it's actually on cool down though it shows it's up.

JasonSimulation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2010

Hi all! I exclusively use Janna and can confirm that this indeed happens.

I guess I'll try to make it clearer what the bug is:

I'm not sure why or how sometimes when Janna casts her Monsoon Ultimate, it not only doesn't work but the cooldown resets, showing it's ready again but the timer doesn't move. And no, you can't cast the Ultimate again until a minute later. (Probably a Spell Graphic Icon/Timer glitch)

But the Ultimate not working is real and I doubt it's a graphic glitch (like her invisible Howling Gales) cos I don't see any healing or the knockback taking effect.

It happened to me in every match that I've played since yesterday and I myself am trying to figure out what is it that is causing this bug.

It's quite frustrating when you're about to use the Ultimate and it just doesn't work. I don't remember being stunned or snared and I can confirm it has happened a number of times already.

I remember there was even a time when I was just using the Ultimate to heal my team mates and it just fails to start. We weren't attacked or anything. Very strange.

Thanks and hope someone else can confirm this happening to them as well.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

01-15-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Looking into this

ShadowedFate

01-15-2010

I've seen alpha strike, bouncing blades, CM's gate and teleport all do this before.

Aekero

01-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowedFate View Post
I've seen alpha strike, bouncing blades, CM's gate and teleport all do this before.

I feel like this can be replicated with moves, and attacks as well. Where if you attack, or cast a move, but give another move command at the exact moment it's going to go off, you'll hear the animation, they'll kind of stutter, but the damage/skill won't go through. Have had this happen a decent amount...especially with plain old autoattack.

IFapForMoney

Recruiter

01-17-2010

I will say it's the worst w/ janna and soraka. It has not happened to me with Janna however. The bouncing blades and parrley may go on CD intentionally because the intended target has already died or I have done something else to interrupt my cast. An explanation would be nice just to know if it's a bug or not. Glad you are looking into it.