Janna - Eye Of The Storm . issue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArdnoKesalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2010

Sometime, for example im under attack, the spell doesnt work. No sound, no green circle. No life heal. Just start cooldown time... Dont know if its help. Will try notice that exact moment when its happening.

Thx
Ardno

Madra

01-14-2010

Monsoon, you mean. Eye of the Storm is her shield spell.
I have not noticed this bug yet.

ArdnoKesalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

No, i mean Eye of the Storm - the shild spell, which doesnt shield or hield...once per 10 games...taday it was twice in 3 games...

Haluc

01-14-2010

I dont think eye of the storm makes a green circle or heals... Doesn't eye of the storm just block damage and increase your attack power?

Krosan

01-14-2010

Sounds to me like you're putting it up, then it's getting purged before you can notice by the damage. Eye of the Storm is simply a damage shield; I believe it is dispelled as soon as it takes its limit in damage.

ArdnoKesalk

01-14-2010

Im sorry..my bad...ofcours Monsoon...
Problem is styl the same...

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

01-14-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey all, we looked into this and could not reproduce it. Any more information you can provide would help us out!

inhiarashi

01-14-2010

i find it comical that you use the ult that much.

irage and don't use it very much so i haven't seen the glitch..

reminds me of the ashe arrow that went right thru me ^^

banduan

01-14-2010

do you know it's channeling? Monsoon, that is.

ArdnoKesalk

01-15-2010

most is the problem when im under attack. I use it very often...almost always its ready. Eg last game we fight near turret. Rriend was udnder fire and on me fell a meteor from Veigar, from that moment i click on the spell. Countdown = cooldown begin, but without effect. Yestrday a finish with 6 games and in each of these it happend at least onec...