Give me a reason for anyone to buy Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moe Moe Omurice

01-21-2011

caitlyn with her ult

IRuleAll

01-21-2011

Has anyone ever done the math on rushing a Tiamat with a AD auto attack champ. I could see getting one by the 12 min mark. Then Farm with it for 12 min. Then sell it back and buy 2 more viable items. I think you get 70% return on your item when you sell them. So if that number is correct you need to generate more than 660 extra gold in 12 min.

When i first played this game, about a year ago, I started out with Jax. I played DOTA a lot before this game, and I saw the Tiamat. I instantly thought to myself, "Sweet, this game has a BattleFury just like DOTA." So I bought one. It was **** as far as splashing dmg to enemy champs, but it did seem like it was a good farming tool.

I do not know the exact amount of GP creeps give, but I would guess that 21.5 GP per creep is close to the exact average. So therefore if you get a 70% return on your Tiamat, your Tiamat would have to help you farm over 31 creeps to start seeing a possible profit.

But lets be realistic about the situation, 31 creeps is not enough. However, if you could reach 100 creeps in the 12 min of farming maybe it could be viable.

This would require further testing to see if its viable, but it sounds like its prob not the best idea.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

IMO Tiamat should splash in a cone, much like Pheonix Stance. Then you'd at least have the option of positioning yourself to make it useful.

Ralfazar

01-21-2011

W on Renekton could be devastating with Tiamat.

HighEloPlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

It's fun on MF with Double up (double tiamat procs). I'd get it if there weren't other items.

Yaezakura

01-21-2011

The main reason is thus:

If all five members of your team buy a Tiamat, it actually summons Tiamat, the five-headed goddess of chromatic dragons to the Summoner's Rift. Tiamat is as strong as 10 Baron Nashors at once, but gives your whole team 10,000 gold each, as she is the goddess of greed, and thus has a lot of gold.

Himura Battosai

01-21-2011

Attack Speed Warwick in a team fight, after you get boots and a madreds.

restlessraccoon

01-21-2011

is it tuesday?
if yes then stack 5 tiamat and movspeed boots

FearlessBunny

01-21-2011

Stacking tiamats on GP for massive farm ownage? They would pay for themselves easily

Go to lane, parrley minion, every minion dies and you gain all the gold + what is it, 18 gold per creep? That's a lot of gold per minion wave.

binch

01-21-2011

With a little AD, Tiamat-Trundle can bite an entire minion wave.