Irelia or Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

life4love

01-22-2011

Irelia for me > Renekton, now, but i think Ren will teke a little buff.

Insidious Ghost

01-22-2011

Renekton is a beast. I pulled a Quadra kill, and a couple triples with him. You just have to play him right. In fact I thought he was the most OP champ since Xin's launch. Obviously I'm wrong since everyone calls him UP...

BROLAF THE HULK

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgh0st View Post
Renekton is a beast. I pulled a Quadra kill, and a couple triples with him. You just have to play him right. In fact I thought he was the most OP champ since Xin's launch. Obviously I'm wrong since everyone calls him UP...
XD

The people you are playing must be noobs, because I have had no problem against Renekton and I have had a ton of problems playing him and trying contribute to the team that is something unique that someone like Xin doesn't bring. Renekton lacks both, but I do believe he will receive some love this next patch.

M0okster

01-22-2011

there both good champs. see what everyone is crying about is that a new champ sucks because they just build all damage, when ur a melee champ u need to be able to stay and fight and not get one shotted, people need to be patient with Renekton and try out other builds, i love how the new champs are more balanced and take skill to win a game with. i play both those champs and i like them both, ren does need some tweaks but you know next patch we should see something, remember they used a new system on him so hopefully he gets a little more work.

Baconnaise

01-22-2011

I think both champs are fun to play. Renekton might be harder to play with currently as he's new so many will want to play him which can cause problems for you. Either champ can farm minions in my experience even though irelia might be a little mana hungry early on if you don't time her dash with a lasthit.

Lord Melons

01-22-2011

it all dpends on your play style but renekton seems kinda weak atm but it'll change next patch but still prolly invest in renekton cause he'll be buffed alot proyl next patch but either way still both are good champs but i prefer irelia D

Sububuduh

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirgh0st View Post
I've scored quadra kills as subpar champs, too! Zilean, Singed, Sivir... hear that Elementz!?!

Renekton blows. Has anyone watched any of the 1500+ elo videos for Renekton? Looks like they threw a brand new 30 into the mix. He gets ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED.

Kashaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

There is nothing as you should play Renekton right. He is just bad compared to other champions.

To me, he feels more like a Jax: he needs a lot of items to be effective, but at least Jax can do something when he is fed.

Starwrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

Irelia will be more fun overall because you will have less games where you are the absurd feeder I am so incredibly ashamed to have a score on renekton of 0-11-2 with 1629 elo i dont think ive ever done so bad before and i played a few customs with him before hand and watched spotlight

TinyPieGuy

01-22-2011

I'm pretty sure they ninja-nerfed Renekton from the spotlight to actual release, so I think they'll adjust him a bit in the near future, just like it takes a while for every new champ to settle in, so if at all possible, I would say wait...