Irelia or Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junchurriki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-21-2011

So I almost have 6300 ip and I want to know who should i buy. Renekton or Irelia?

I want Renekton because he looks like a fun champ.
I want Irelia because she looks like a champ who can 1v5 and still come out alive or at least I've seen many good Irelias lately.

So help me choose. Give me reasons too please and thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LupineStorm

Senior Member

01-21-2011

Depends on your priorities. Irelia's better right now, but Renekton is totally more fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

junchurriki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LupineStorm View Post
Depends on your priorities. Irelia's better right now, but Renekton is totally more fun.
I would like a fun champ that can kill also. If that combination exist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2edgy4me

Junior Member

01-21-2011

Irelia is kinda fun. I havn't tried Reneketon yet though but he seems really weak and is a free kill every time. I'd say Irelia is betterand you should get her, but you should seriously consider miss fortune as she is a combination of fun & good killablility


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Hoopapotomus

Senior Member

01-21-2011

I bought Irelia recently and I think she's a really fun champ to play. Just don't play her when you aren't really 'all there' because she is one of the most difficult champions to play.
I was sick the other day and stayed home from school, playing LOL (productive... I know...)
I played 5 games with her and got 4 kills. Normally I rage about feeders buuuut it was me. So if you want a challenge, Irelia is good.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YangTianChou

Recruiter

01-21-2011

yea get irelia and see if you don't regret like 70% of the people who brought her(recent forum vote result)

but personally i would choose Renekton for sure, since he have leech, escape ability(direction dash+dice if you hit something).. and stable stun... irelia's stun only work if she have less health then her target, and she get to choose one between slow and stun...

Renekton's problem was his damage was a bit low.. but serious irelia isn't any better.. irelia's Q scale to ad, E scale to ap.. and W need frozen mallet and aspd stuff to do damage.. ult are only useful for farming creep with 40 second cool down..(it have 0.5 refresh time, so will hardly ever hit two person after the first hit... unless you only play against new player[80% of the player i play against know and can dodge her ult easy... the other 20% might now fight irelia before.. since she is very rare chosen in both rank and normal..])

p.s. Irelia is the worst choice by far i blieve, grab Xin is you like her style.. Irelia is just an inferior clone of Xin for now...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endrin

Senior Member

01-21-2011

i absolutely hate Renekton, he is fun but who wants a fun character that sux. Definitely go Irelia, she is fun and a rly good champ no question about that


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoalaDolphin

Senior Member

01-21-2011

irelia is viable. renekton is ****.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YangTianChou

Recruiter

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaDolphin View Post
irelia is viable. renekton is ****.
well i been fighting some good renekton, and they seem to be doing more then ok~~ he stun, he dash through wall to sneak attack you.. when in lane he just dash + Q + stun then dice back to get away from your attack range.. though his skill do need a boost in ad scaling.. but thats about it..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1stBloodGG4Sure

Junior Member

01-21-2011

renekton is fail, ive only seen one with pos. KD ratio in a game and he was fed the entire time by two fail teamates