Fixing Rammus's Passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stevesteve

08-13-2009

I like the idea of his passive; being a tank and getting tank items which in turn give you atleast some killing power. The fact that his armor is turned into attack power and not AP makes absolutely 0 sense though. I also think if it was 12% from both armor and
magic resist would be better or having magic resist increase ap and armor increase physical damage. Love the character and feel with this fix and taunt not having wasted casts he would be finished.

Ps. He is a turtll

Gimpb

08-13-2009

His style of gameplay does suit auto attacking fairly well though. Once he initiates he more or less activates his abilities immediately and then is sitting there with nothing to do besides auto attack, unlike most other tanks.

stevesteve

08-14-2009

Thats why I said maybe the 12 and 12 thing but clearly no one agrees so I guess not; yet people post in lets make rammus more ap viable thread.

Elmentar

08-15-2009

According to his name he's an Armordillo.

I haven't really had any problems with him doing sufficient damage...

Akosh Peremy

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

Rammus currently is kind of OP, i'm not sure if i would want to buff him like this. :P

Kudos

Adjudicator

08-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmentar View Post
According to his name he's an Armordillo.

I haven't really had any problems with him doing sufficient damage...
Yeah same. Stacking armor makes his very effective against physical dps champions. Give him something like an Atma's Impaler, and the crits can start to hurt.

Rammus doesn't need a buff. Imo he has an edge over the other tanky heroes due to his versatility.