Things everyone talks about, but you've never actually seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xandyro

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LER0000Y JENKINS View Post
Kills..I's seen it all. Want pics? OKAY
P.S. The pentakill was after they increased the cooldown of W, but before the malady changes. DOUBLE MALADY KOG 4 EVA

P.P.S The broken Kog contains a little bit of colourful language due to my suprise ^.^

You will love the leaver one.

Que just for the Lolz.
you didn't block *any* names...

Sythion

01-21-2011

Caitlyn kill something with her ult.

Taliesin

01-21-2011

Anyone kill-steal Baron solo. I've seen attempts (stealth, flash, Fate, etc.), and I've always kind of hoped they'd pull it off, even if they were on the other team and I was killing them. But I've yet to see it actually accomplished.

Zingmaster

01-21-2011

leroy jenkins you have the gd worst builds i've ever seen in my life.

Tyhan

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat Belmont View Post
This.

Also, games where someone (anyone) got more than 30 kills.
If I play Pantheon (This was post season one nerf, pre buff) or Xin Zhao and the other team doesn't surrender >30 is my normal killcount in normal games. Highest I've gotten in ranked was 24 with Pantheon though. And back in level 10 games one of my friends got 30+ nearly every game with Katarina (wasn't smurfing).

Things I don't see ever that people like to say happen

Anivia can be shut down. Xin Zhao can be shut down.

Xandyro

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Anyone kill-steal Baron solo. I've seen attempts (stealth, flash, Fate, etc.), and I've always kind of hoped they'd pull it off, even if they were on the other team and I was killing them. But I've yet to see it actually accomplished.
before baron got moved to the center of his little arena I saw an AD/AP ashe do it

Shashakiro

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualm View Post
That's because you play at really low elo/in normal games.
They were normal games, but my normal Elo's pretty decent and I doubt the people I play with in 1400 ranked (hardly "really low elo") would typically check either.

I found that people at that Elo tend to not go for the early dragon because they assume that their opponents will check, but never actually bother to check the dragon themselves...

Also, I've gotten a game-changing baron steal with ashe arrow splash damage; probably the most satisfying moment in all my time playing LoL.

Arancil

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
I've noticed that often, people are here talk about certain things that happen (or should happen) all the time, but I just don't ever see them. I play plenty of LoL (about 600 games played) and I don't think either of my Elo ratings are that far off the norm (1400 ranked, +47 W/L in normal), but I've almost NEVER seen any of these in any of my games:

-Jungle Eve that gets fed and dominates
-Really bad/useless Caitlyn players (almost every Caitlyn I've seen on either side has done quite well and been a valuable asset/tough opponent)
-Intentional feeding (really, I've only seen this ONCE on either side, and it was towards the end when we were already doomed)
-Brazilians/BRs
-Pre-Dragon buff, anyone attempting to stop a 4-minute dragon (I played as Fiddle for a while and secured a 4-minute Dragon in literally fifteen consecutive games)
-Mordekaiser ever successfully 1v3'ing or 1v4'ing or 1v5'ing, no matter how fed
-After two patches ago, ever seeing a Pantheon dominate a lane/get super fed/carry

It's always weird when people talk about these things like they happen all the time, because they never happen to me >_>

Anyone else have stuff like this that are talked about on the forum but you never actually see?
Seen all except Brazilians and people stopping 4-minute dragon, including the pentakill mentioned in the post below.

Since you mentioned your stats, perhaps I should mention that I'm below 1300 Elo and I have +20-ish wins in normal. Haven't played a lot of ranked though, so I don't know if it "should" be higher.

BehindYourCarry

01-22-2011

Invisible udyr

(I bet no one here will get it, too many new people)

ClownInMilkTruck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2011

I have this friend who keeps insisting "Elementz is the single best player of this game." lol, tell that to those who watched the WCG.