Things everyone talks about, but you've never actually seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DestroyerofWords

01-21-2011

I too, have never understood people saying they've 1v5'd as Morde and won. I'm a fairly avid Morde player, don't know if I'm any good, and the closest I've ever come to something like that is being ganked by two or more enemies, which results in them killing my partner, but losing a lot of health in the process, and then I get insanely lucky and kill them both, leaving me with around 50 health.

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

feeders/griefers with BR in their name.

Never seen one. Are they all in ranked or something?

Syrinxian

01-21-2011

I go 1v3 all the time with Morde and usually come otu on top. the 1v4 and 1v5s I've gotten a handful fo times, but the conditions have to be right. IE their carry is jsut about dead and another dies before they realize they can't win.

i've also gotten several Pentas, had some pentas stolen from me too. Though, all of my Pentas are on Tryn, Morde, and irelia. Three Champions that can get to a place where it's easier than you'd think. Especially with Tryn.

I've played with quite a few BR teams, though hablo espaniol, so it's not that different, just gotta get creative with my words heh.

I've noticed that too with Caitlyn, though I do bad whenever I try to play her. I'm just too aggressive I think.

All that said, I've never had a morde win a 1v3/4/5 that I was a part of and I've never been pentakill'd.

BananaBandanaMan

01-21-2011

they only thing I can think of that i've never seen but heard about is a penta kill...around 400 games and i've never seen it!

i've seen everything else mentioned so far..
Brazilians
feeders
jungle eve PWNing
Blitz landing hella Q's
I saw a panth go 42/3 once
never seen a pure AD annie tho...dont think I ever will unless its a feeder

Phatshady912

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
I've noticed that often, people are here talk about certain things that happen (or should happen) all the time, but I just don't ever see them. I play plenty of LoL (about 600 games played) and I don't think either of my Elo ratings are that far off the norm (1400 ranked, +47 W/L in normal), but I've almost NEVER seen any of these in any of my games:

-Jungle Eve that gets fed and dominates
-Really bad/useless Caitlyn players (almost every Caitlyn I've seen on either side has done quite well and been a valuable asset/tough opponent)
-Intentional feeding (really, I've only seen this ONCE on either side, and it was towards the end when we were already doomed)
-Brazilians/BRs
-Pre-Dragon buff, anyone attempting to stop a 4-minute dragon (I played as Fiddle for a while and secured a 4-minute Dragon in literally fifteen consecutive games)
-Mordekaiser ever successfully 1v3'ing or 1v4'ing or 1v5'ing, no matter how fed
-After two patches ago, ever seeing a Pantheon dominate a lane/get super fed/carry

It's always weird when people talk about these things like they happen all the time, because they never happen to me >_>

Anyone else have stuff like this that are talked about on the forum but you never actually see?
Seen a few jungle eves dominate.

Caitlyn has been trash in every game I've seen her in, infact just lost a ranked game @ 1700 Elo cause our AD carry was Caitlyn.

Seen intentional feeding in ranked, normal, and ARAM.

Always stopped fiddle from trying early dragon, same with WW.

Before Morde got nerfed 50x, I had 1v3d with him.

Things I have never seen...

A useful Caitlyn/Cass/Renekton/post nerf Garen/Post nerf Galio.

Neoxon

01-21-2011

Justin Bieber Hitting Puberty

BananaBandanaMan

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoxon View Post
Justin Bieber Hitting Puberty
off topic I know but one of my facebook friends is at an Atlanta Hawks game right now and is sitting near justin bieber....I asked him to throw a hotdog or un-opened can of coke at him for me

Qualm

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
-Pre-Dragon buff, anyone attempting to stop a 4-minute dragon (I played as Fiddle for a while and secured a 4-minute Dragon in literally fifteen consecutive games)
That's because you play at really low elo/in normal games.

A Velociräptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Kills..I's seen it all. Want pics? OKAY
P.S. The pentakill was after they increased the cooldown of W, but before the malady changes. DOUBLE MALADY KOG 4 EVA

P.P.S The broken Kog contains a little bit of colourful language due to my suprise ^.^

You will love the leaver one.

Que just for the Lolz.

Digleto

01-21-2011

Ive seen most if not all of those bro