Things everyone talks about, but you've never actually seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

01-21-2011

I've noticed that often, people are here talk about certain things that happen (or should happen) all the time, but I just don't ever see them. I play plenty of LoL (about 600 games played) and I don't think either of my Elo ratings are that far off the norm (1400 ranked, +47 W/L in normal), but I've almost NEVER seen any of these in any of my games:

-Jungle Eve that gets fed and dominates
-Really bad/useless Caitlyn players (almost every Caitlyn I've seen on either side has done quite well and been a valuable asset/tough opponent)
-Intentional feeding (really, I've only seen this ONCE on either side, and it was towards the end when we were already doomed)
-Brazilians/BRs
-Pre-Dragon buff, anyone attempting to stop a 4-minute dragon (I played as Fiddle for a while and secured a 4-minute Dragon in literally fifteen consecutive games)
-Mordekaiser ever successfully 1v3'ing or 1v4'ing or 1v5'ing, no matter how fed
-After two patches ago, ever seeing a Pantheon dominate a lane/get super fed/carry

It's always weird when people talk about these things like they happen all the time, because they never happen to me >_>

Anyone else have stuff like this that are talked about on the forum but you never actually see?

MetalGrunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Pentakill never gone one, never saw one

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Iīve seen like 2 intentional feeders (once 1 on my team, we won because at that level there was no diference betwen him and the oponent new-players, but he said he was feeding intentionally)

Iīve seen BR and they played fine .-., at least 1 of them speacked english so we could comunicate and everything went normal

Nat Belmont

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGrunt View Post
Pentakill never gone one, never saw one
This.

Also, games where someone (anyone) got more than 30 kills.

WidowGenesis

01-21-2011

Blitzcrank landing their Qs.

Arecanderu

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat Belmont View Post
This.

Also, games where someone (anyone) got more than 30 kills.
I have, that was an obvious smurf, got so fed that I could 1 shot him with veigarīs ulti, he lost because he were killing us all around the map and never pushed, me and 1 teammate allways killed the pushers so we got fed, he was playing kenen

sleepyj101

01-21-2011

I've seen all those but have never seen ad annie

ExpertSockThrow

01-21-2011

I've never seen intentional feeding, but I've seen jungle Eves that dominate. One of my friends played her like that before the neutral monster buffs.

Lucid Dreaming

01-21-2011

Eve not being worthless

Prosecutor Godot

01-21-2011

Had a couple intentional feeders in my time (I think both were on my US account...)
Never had problem with BRs, then again I usually play on my European account where everyone speaks English (might be ironic).

Most of those are really generic forum QQ and have no ground for the most part. Their source is anally pained individuals that just lost games.