Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experienced player looking for ranked pre!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganjii

01-21-2011

Hi. I've been playing LoL since beta and am very knowledgeable and experienced. I play constantly and am looking and have been looking for a ranked pre-made. I'm very laid back, relax, work well with people, and have no problems raging or quiting whatsoever!

I main Malphite and have over 250+ games with him. I can also play Annie, Singed, and Galio, and Blitz.

I'm looking for a serious pre-made who plays often and is serious about winning and also wanting to enter into future tournaments. I feel we can all learn from each other in becoming the best we can on our way to the top.

Please leave me a post here or send me an invite in game. (Game name same as forum)

Thanks for your time! Happy hunting =)

Ganjii

01-21-2011

Up. Any good pre's out there? I can play many other champs as well. Let me know.

Ganjii

01-21-2011

?anyone?