[Item Suggestion] Regenerating Sandals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexLethal

01-13-2010

Boots of Speed + Vampiric Scepter/Regrowth Pendant

+2 Movement Speed
+5% Lifesteal
+10 Hp Regen /5
Reduces the effect and duration of healing reduction debuffs by 40%

An item to counteract the debilitating effects of healing reduction abilities that cripple champions who depend on it (at a cost of sacrificing the effects garnered by other boots).

Khashishi

01-14-2010

item function is too narrow.

SexLethal

01-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khashishi View Post
item function is too narrow.
As opposed to Ninja Tabi or Beserker greaves? They all have narrow functions (defense, attack speed). This one is focused at improving HP regen and counters healing reduction item/abilities, which currently have no counter. A viable item for builds dependent on HP regen.

IEatBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2010

I'd opt for the spirit visage upgrade that was on the test realm over this. Boots are serious business. I wouldn't want this over increased healing effects on a boot.

If you offered me a boot that increase the healing and regeneration effects i would consider on supports.

Especially if the effect counted on healing received and healing done so that healers would get the effect twice.

Boots of the Divine
Movement speed 2
increases healing and regeneration effects by 25%
increases healing abilities potency 25%

jrhigs

01-14-2010

Regardless of whether or not this function is on boots or some other item, it needs to be implemented. Healing reduction is so accessible now that it makes it almost impossible to rely on healing to do any good(ie Mundo getting ignited while trying to ult, etc.). The percentages could be tweaked but it does need to be in the game in one form or another.