Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF Ranked Duo Que Partners + 5's & 3's teams!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scerabi

01-21-2011

Sup,

Title says it. I can't solo out of elo hell and need a solid duoque partner for that last push. I'm usually bouncing around in the 1100 range + - 50 pts.

I can fill every roll and play Amumu, Vlad, Keenen, Trynd, WW, Galio, and Mundo well with another 10'ish champions I'm at least proficient with.

Add Scerabi in game or leave a message here. I'll be playing all night tonight from 6-?? and play most weeknights between 7-12.

Prefer an older player. If you suffer from teenage nerdrage issues please don't bother adding me. I'm an old man with a fulltime job and a wife and I don't have the time, patience, or willpower to deal with rage filled 15 year olds.

Could also use a premade ranked 3's and 5's team.

FascistGuy

01-21-2011

Add me in game. I play Mainly tanks (Singed/shen/mundo/etc)
Keen for any game type.

Scerabi

01-21-2011

Will do. I prefer ranked (until late night, if I'm inebriated). I also own a vent server if you prefer to talk.

pinkeh

01-21-2011

sent you a request

well go from there

Scerabi

01-21-2011

Sounds good! Be on around 5-6PM Central. Working sucks.

FascistGuy

01-21-2011

Yeah I prefer to talk, rather than try and type in game..
I'm in Australia though.. ^.^
How many hours is it til you're on?

Scerabi

01-21-2011

I'll be on in 3.5 hours. I get off work at 5pm Central Time. It's 1:30PM here now.