The chars who can jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZXPrototype

01-21-2011

I once saw a Sonna do a jungle route.

Bottem line, essentially you can really make any character force a jungle route. But unless they can
1) Gank (most important thing_
2) Stay on Same XP level as a partner lane (coincides with jungle time, but fast doesn't always mean greatest because everything goes back to 1)

Then the champion doing a jungle route will probably not be as effective as laning.

ūmtārd

Recruiter

01-22-2011

wow, that jungle soraka....

Wolvenborn

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison16 View Post
He gets 20% movespeed added to his 325 via one of his skills at lvl 1. Add that too his ability to gain health from dead minions and you have a very good laner. Anyways, he's considered a lesser jungler cause he jungles slower, has low health for part of his jungle route, and has a slow instead of a stun. He might do decent, but others do awesome, so he is out shined.
I will agree that he can be a strong laner....but the rest is absolutely not the case. With the build I use, I NEVER have to go back to town...until I want to shop. I'm darn near full health/mana the entire time. Honestly, the only junglers I've found I can do this with are Warwick, Fiddle, and Trundle. You just need to think outside the box. Stonewall caught on with one of his videos.

Add to that the fact that trundle has some of the BEST ganking abilities in the game (his W plus a well placed E = dead enemy)....and I stand by the fact that Trundle is one of the best junglers in the game. I mean, WW can't gank at all until lvl 6 (his early ganks are trash).

Anyway, just thought I'd chime on since Trundle jungle is something I'm rather familiar with.

Wolvenborn

01-22-2011

Another note: If you haven't played jungle Sion, try it. It works surprisingly well. If done right, startijng with blue, you can clear your entire jungle in rather quick fashion and still full on health/mana (at least full enough to gank). I've yet to try jungle AP sion (though I suspect it would still work). The Sion jungle I play is an AD/crit build. Start with Cloth armor + 5 health pots, turn that into a lantern for the added lifesteal. Work on a ghostblade, then some defense after that.

Sion has all the things you want in a jungler:
1. Reduced dmg (between his passive and his bubble)
2. Lifesteal (his ult)
3. Fast jungler (again, his bubble makes for a quick and risk free jungle)
4. Ability to Gank - Having a low cooldown stun makes for a fantastic gank ability

The only downside of this is the fact it's based around an AD/Crit sion...who can be a beast late game, but his early/mid game is less than desireable. But honestly I've had better luck jungling with AD sion than laning with him. Next time you want to play AD sion, I'd recommend trying him in the jungle.

FYI, my runes are: Health Quints, Armor Pen Red, Armor yellow, Magic Resist blue
Masteries: I run def/utility, getting increased buff duration in utility.

Frosty716

01-22-2011

Jungle Karthus FTW

CrossBlades

01-22-2011

So can Jax jungle?

CrossBlades

01-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
Jungle Karthus FTW
haha that would be awesome