The chars who can jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kvoth3

01-21-2011

Jax can jungle too.

Plasmacore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2011

Akali is one underestimated jungler. sustained speed, a reliable heal( from passive) and after 6 ganks impossible to escape from w/o flash or ghost. And she can gank lanes w/o waiting for ult cd, assuming you don't blow all 3 charges in one lane.

Superdadd

01-21-2011

Fastest jungler IMO would be Yi. Alpha and wuju style are just sick. Meditate means you don't go back to base if you don't want. That needs to be considered as well.

Fiddle is fast if he goes drain/darkwind, but that means his ganks are basically innefective without terrify. So Fiddle jungle has to make a choice between being able to gank effectively, or being able to jungle quickly. He's good, but certainly not the best. His main strength is dragon.

Each jungler brings various strengths and weaknesses. Some moreso than others.

Smite is really what allows someone to jungle.... which is why it's possible (although not ideal) to jungle with annie, etc...

kwjnfkjsdg

01-21-2011

call me crazy, but Soraka is a surprisingly good jungler. to me, the biggest advantage of jungling is that you essentially have 3 solo laners. meaning you will be put at an insane advantage mid game. starcall is spammable, and you can quickly clear the wraiths, golems, and wolves with that. your E is a powerful nuke you can use on dragon, lizard, golem. and ofc, heal gives you that MUCH needed armor boost AND heals you. she has literally NO ganking capability, but goes through jungle routes fairly quickly, and you're always within reach for a heal or a mana regen.

because as a soraka, if youre laning, you must make sure your lane mate gets the bulk of the creep kills since youre not very gold dependant. but still, you still need enough AP and health to be able to support. jungling helps cure this gold deprivation. also, the best way soraka can get creep kills over her lane mate is through starcall, in which you will literally ks a whole creepwave constantly, making your lane mate hate you.

i love playing with master yi's with this soraka. i let them take top lane (hopefully they take meki pendant...), and let them farm the krap out of their lane by spamming alpha strike, and i can just heal/mana regen him whenever i can.

rammus is still far and away the best jungler though. but then again, he's also OP.

Kalarepa

01-21-2011

I was testing Renecton's jungling in practice game. It's pretty easy with his Q and he doesn't have to start from big golem, because of no mana problems. But I'm not sure, could I gank with his short range dash and stun.

Vydelar

01-21-2011

Kalarepa, Renekton's jungling is actually really weak. Versus other junglers, he'll get left in the dust early game because his early game jungling is pitifully slow due to glacial speed cooldowns. Later on, he can eat everything in the jungle, but by then, teamfights are happening.

Zne

01-21-2011

Trundle is a 'lesser' Jungler? What? That's all he's supposed to do.

Addison16

01-21-2011

The patch changed a few things, but these are some of the top junglers:

ww,
nunu,
rammus,
udry,
amumu,
olaf

The fastest and by far the safest jungler is nunu. His consume almost instant kills the small creeps and deals heavy damage to golem/lizard, so he can fly through the forest early on and almost never get below half health except at dragon. The reason he's not as used as much is that his ult can be avoided and before the nerf to flash his slow could of been avoided too.

Doriantv

01-21-2011

WW isn't the fastest, but he is the safest, since he maintains high health totals.

Nunu is probably the best counterjungler, since his Consume acts as a free Smite, thus allowing you to do things like steal enemy blue wraith when it spawns, thus stopping the enemy jungler from striking level 4. Later on, Nunu can perform invasions (going into enemy jungle) fairly easily.

Addison16

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zne View Post
Trundle is a 'lesser' Jungler? What? That's all he's supposed to do.
He gets 20% movespeed added to his 325 via one of his skills at lvl 1. Add that too his ability to gain health from dead minions and you have a very good laner. Anyways, he's considered a lesser jungler cause he jungles slower, has low health for part of his jungle route, and has a slow instead of a stun. He might do decent, but others do awesome, so he is out shined.