Remove the report button please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

01-20-2011

I got reported for afk and feeding quite often, but people often ignore the REASONS behind!
I would go afk/leave only if
1. My team suck and refuse to surrender
2. People who **** about my skills
Please just remove report button! It's wildly abused right now.

Tasty Cookies

01-20-2011

If your team votes to not surrender, then you shouldn't go AFK.

You have no idea how many games I've played where patience and smart and cautious play have led to an unexpected victory. Also, you'll never get better at the game unless you play against people who can win against you.

I would report you for rage AFK'ing myself.

Psychofox

01-24-2011

+1 The report button needs to stay for people like ectb.

AFKing because your team will not surrender?! You ruin the game for every other player then.

Tasty Cookies is right -> just play on and learn from your defeat.

Undocumented

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

You should never leave or afk in a game, unless there is an emergency out side of the game.

I would report you aswell for those reasons you gave.

GranMaster Twerk

01-26-2011

Yeah, there was this time all 4 team mates left cause everyone was apparently a tank on my team. Probably in a group together and I should have reported them.
And afk'ing because of rage towards team mates is unnecessary. I'd have reported you aswell.

Pvster

01-27-2011

agreed with all the above.

Ardinan

01-27-2011

uhhh thats part of the reason the button exists .... dont go afk if your team sucks that just makes you a sore loser...

Annarra

01-27-2011

Agreed, AFKing just because you don't like the way the game is going is just bad.

Sin Valmar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2011

People like you are one of the reasons that button exists. I HATE it when people cry like babies when their surrender dosn't pass and go afk. I'd totally report you.

Autocthon

01-28-2011

OP...

There is no valid reason to EVER intentionally quit, AFK, feed, or otherwise willfully disrupt other gameplay. Excepting of course personal emergency, but that never really happens anyway people just use it as an excuse.

Hell, I report people for offensive names, or language, even if it doesn't offend me personally. Count yourself lucky you've never played with me because I would have made sure to get every member of my team to report, whether you were on my team or the enemy's, for disrupting gameplay thru AFK'ing. I would even have tried getting the enemy team to report you too, imagine getting nine reports in ONE game.