(Guide) An intricate guide to going mid as Warwick

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superdadd View Post
I haven't, and I'm not saying it isn't viable. I'm just saying there are more things to "should I go mid" than what you talk about.

I don't see WW ever taking a tower against a competent mid player. That's all that matters to me.

I'm sure he's "okay", or even "good" at going mid and being able to compete in the 1v1 battle against the other champion. However, after playing him as much as I have, I simply cannot fathom wanting him in mid... for the reason above... he has zero chance of taking their tower down against a competent player.
So you haven't tried it at all, haven't put it to actual use. Okay then. : l

Superdadd

01-21-2011

Right... aside from roughly 200 games with warwick.

Alyzar

01-21-2011

Quote:
Right... aside from roughly 200 games with warwick.
How many of those have you gone mid using my build? Tell me.. What mid heroes do you main as?

Alyzar

01-21-2011

Oh look, you're a liar. http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1295641316

SoFFacet

01-21-2011

Quote:
Mid needs to (in order of importance):
1) Hold his lane (tower)
2) Drop their tower
3) Not feed other mid
4) If possible get a kill on their mid.
Rofl. Mid is about last hitting and executing / surviving jungle ganks. No one cares about taking down the tower because it involves pushing the lane which is dangerous. No energy needs to be spent 'holding' a tower because no enemy is stupid enough to consistently push it.

Alyzar

01-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFFacet View Post
Rofl. Mid is about last hitting and executing / surviving jungle ganks. No one cares about taking down the tower because it involves pushing the lane which is dangerous. No energy needs to be spent 'holding' a tower because no enemy is stupid enough to consistently push it.
Don't bother. It's a troll.

Bump, btw. Edited the item build quite a bit. Check it out. Test it out. Give feedback please.

Billy Ruben

01-21-2011

Swag, Alyzar.

Swag.

Zealto

01-21-2011

Quote:
I haven't, and I'm not saying it isn't viable. I'm just saying there are more things to "should I go mid" than what you talk about.

I don't see WW ever taking a tower against a competent mid player. That's all that matters to me.

I'm sure he's "okay", or even "good" at going mid and being able to compete in the 1v1 battle against the other champion. However, after playing him as much as I have, I simply cannot fathom wanting him in mid... for the reason above... he has zero chance of taking their tower down against a competent player.
Why, exactly does mid have to take the tower? Why not do a quick gank, push the tower that you ganked, then have your friends come down and push mid?

Alyzar

01-21-2011

Thanks bro.

ZXPrototype

01-21-2011

It was a good fun read, and indeed an actual interesting idea. Than I remember playing against it earlier today.

Lets look at what REALLY happens when warwick goes middle:
A champion who has a much higher damage potential no longer possesses a solo XP lane.
A second champion who could also could have a higher damage output than WW will not get a second Solo XP lane because there is no longer a jungler.
And since when was WW NOT an amazing ganker? Hes awesome lvl 4, and definitely not "moderate at best" at level 6. In fact, he has the highest ganking potential at level 6 with ultimate.

Lvl4 WW gank: red buff+bloodscent. does that not sound potent on its own? Just remember than all that means someone needs to initate the gank. A lot of champions have stuns, and thats all you need to do a lvl4 gank. Oh and by the way besides summoner abilties WW has no way to escape the very precious mid lane, meaning if he is the target of a gank, if its wellthought out there's nothing he can do about because his champ was made to chase not run.

123456 ... 8