VS Elise advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mic the Merman

06-25-2013

i like playing tanky tops, Malphite, Renecton, garen, olaf, sometimes the odd teemo or panthion; i also like t oplay randoms for the matchups: better or worse, i think its good practice... but is there any sure fire way to deal with anelise exept for sitting back and taking advantage of ganks?i prefer a more proactive top lane play.

CrownRocks

06-25-2013

Cho Gath does well against Elise. Out sustain with your passive and poke her down with W. Don't all out trade with her. Cho Gath's passive is OP.

sodawashere

06-25-2013

i started playing elise top and i had trouble against an ad yi top. the ad yi would start dorans ring first for Q poke, and his q chains through minions and has a very far range even under tower -.- and like ap mid yi dorans gives him infinte sustain and there is nothing elise can do to stop him from healing.
also it caught me off guard that his auto attacks were doing damage cuz i assumed he was ap when i saw dorans ring, so im sure this will catch others off guard early also.

as for counters idk what counters her, u should probably look them up lol but i know she counters malphite and others like him.

sodawashere

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic the Merman View Post
i like playing tanky tops, Malphite, Renecton, garen, olaf, sometimes the odd teemo or panthion; i also like t oplay randoms for the matchups: better or worse, i think its good practice... but is there any sure fire way to deal with anelise exept for sitting back and taking advantage of ganks?i prefer a more proactive top lane play.
one more thing, as for counter play against her, if she is spamming Q at you, she will have low mana, so take advantage of this and u can all in her forcing her to back, but be careful because she has her spider form which takes no mana.

XMoulinRougeX

06-25-2013

Mordekaiser is Elise's worst enemy. He poops all over her.