Solo Queue Shaco Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solution Nine

01-13-2010

So I bought Shaco and a nearly full page of T1 Crit Damage runes which gives me about 25% extra crit damage.

I found Max Pita's guide to Shaco: http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...+Sayajin+Shaco

It seems very good but I'm not confident that I can first blood every time with the Fort elixir since I'm new to Shaco and don't have the 50% crit damage off the start that T3 runes would give me.

I'm wondering what a good solo queue build for Shaco would be for laning until I can go get Lizard/Golem and start ganking.

In Practice I've tried Meki - Long Sword - Boots - Long Sword - Mobility - then Chalice if the enemy has a lot of magic dealers. Just wondering if that would be good to take to Normal games in a mid (maybe mid-high) Elo level?

Felix Akasaka

01-13-2010

For me, by no means a shaco pro or pro in general, I get a tome + hp pot. JITB golem. Sheen -> boots of mobility -> edge -> executioners calling or just a vamp scepter -> triforce -> game should be over.

Ephemerality

01-13-2010

Felix you can't JiTB the golem early anymore

Deshi

01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephemerality View Post
Felix you can't JiTB the golem early anymore
Yes you can. You just have to plant the JiTBs in the nearby brush, then drag the Golem towards them. And, actually, with the neutrals spawning 15 (is that right?) seconds later now, you have even more time to set up another JiTB.

WasabiCannon

01-14-2010

For me it depends on who is on the other team.
If it seems a squishy is going mid Ill get the 20 attack damage potion and go mid to gank.

After that just aim for items that give you Damage Armor Pent and Crit DAMAGE.

Personally I get the bloodthirster first and if they have a tank the last wisper.
I end up critting for 1.5ks with around 40% - 42% crit with runes and masteries.