Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

300 Elo Tier List the Moore tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mailleman

01-20-2011

My friend who has played 200+ games put this together. He was not kidding about this.

Tier 1: Nidalee, Anivia, Mundo, Vlad, Miss Fortune, Twitch, Poppy, Teemo, Pantheon, Sion, Warwick, Shaco, Olaf, Trundle
Tier 2: Lux, Akali, Blitzcrank, Garen, Morgana, Xin Zhou, Cho Gath, Shen, Malphite, Caitlyn, Janna, Gangplank, Sivir, Katarina, Rammus, Mordekaiser, Tristana, Kassadin, KogÂ’ maw, Heimerdinger
Tier 3: Twisted Fate, Ryze, Annie, Evelyn, Jax, Ammumu, Yi, Ashe, Taric, Nasus, Urgot, Kennen, Gragas, Irelia, Kayle, Corki, Ezreal
Tier 4: Malzahar, Soraka, Nunu, Veigar, Galio, Fiddlesticks, Udyr, Allistar, Sona, Zilean, Cassiopeia
Hard to Place: Tryndamere, Karthus, Lablanc, Singed,

Master Shmee

01-20-2011

LOL 0/10

and if for some reason you are serious.

You're a noop

eric the blue

01-20-2011

so...is tier 1 best or worst in this list?

kwjnfkjsdg

01-20-2011

well i have 500+ wins and i think your friend's an idiot.