Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is it my fault?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tippytoe22

01-20-2011

I'm the jungle and the solo top dies then starts pinging the tower like a spazz. I'm on the other side of the map near the dragon, its only 4 minutes into the game so his spawn timer is short, and i'm already behind on my jungle because i got ganked early on. do i really have to run all the way up there even though by the time i do the solo will be there anyway and the enemy creep wave will be dead from the tower(it was)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ButterPumpkins

01-20-2011

Somebody is obviously not familiar with the mechanisms for dealing with loss in LOL

First, blame the jungler. No jungler? Blame the tank, especially if that blogger ever kill-steals you. You're the tank? No Problem, you weren't able to tank well because your team was always kill-stealing you. Last but not Least, It's never your responsibility. Make sure to reinforce this point by making many reports on people for anything you can imagine being remotely appropriate.

Now that you know the basics, good luck out there, champ.