In champion spotlights...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeRabbit

01-20-2011

For the love of god stop telling people what boots to get. Then every little kid and their mom wont copy and paste build CDR boots vs a 4 magic 3 snare 2 stun 1 taunt team. Thanks.

trollolo1

01-20-2011

cdr boots 4 life

coons

01-20-2011

umadbro? he suggested the cdr boots because renek so despretly needs cdr.

Voodoo Pygmy

01-20-2011

I've played maybe 20 games since patch. Every single one had at least 1 Renek. Every single one of them had CDR boots. And yes, against teams with 5 stuns. I feel your pain.

Jisatu

01-20-2011

Also, when showing the skills at the beginning, make the health bars visible.

I really wanna see how much damage the skills do.

RenegadeRabbit

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coons View Post
Anyone with high cool downs "need" CDR boots. But when you are vs a 4 MAGIC team with MULTIPLE CC spells, Mercs > CDR boots any day... He couldn't even do his job because he was constantly being slowed and snared (which is why he got 0 kills and 2? assists) as was I except guess what? I had Mercs. Also, you can get CDR other ways, unless I missed something mercs are the only item with that passive.

Kuranes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Yep. People don't even want to try to learn the character without the CDR boots, which is really putting yourself into a corner.

Learn the champ with longer cooldowns, so you'll be able to use him in less ideal situations. Like...situations in which you're going to need Merc Treads.

Also: there are more CDR items than those friggin' boots that are pretty nice for Renny.

RenegadeRabbit

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by coons View Post
So why didn't he suggest merc treds? He is a melee range dps who needs to get to the champs he needs to target and have survivability. Im not saying CDR boots shouldnt be picked up because there are a lot of times that I enjoy the CDR but holy hell 1 auto attack with mercs > stun lock death without doing any damage.