Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspended :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinyTiger

01-20-2011

how is it fair when your game freezes or you get disconnected and then you get suspended for 12 hours?
that happend to me and now i cant play

Jeddite

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Yeah, I bet it happened to you just once. Once. Twelve times, but only once.

Spartaan

01-20-2011

Taliesin

01-20-2011

As far as I know, this isn't something that happens on your first disconnect. Nor your second, third, etc. If you got a suspension, I bet you've got a longer history of disconnects than you're letting on here.

zGarchomp

01-20-2011

One leave =/= Suspended.

I bet you 'freeze' a lot.

Palatoo

01-20-2011

it is perfectly fair. Stop leaving so many games. You sir are a leaver. Doesn't matter if this one time was an accident. "but officer I didn't mean to run the red light THIS time!"

Jackson Li

01-20-2011

so many leaves. wow.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

People don't get banned over one leave. I know, because my level 6 buddy's crappy DSL has crapped out multiple times and he has yet to receive even a warning.

Starke

01-20-2011

You're a LvL 8 with 2 disconnects already (that we can see) what did you expect?

Fresh Snow

01-20-2011

Level 8, 2 leaves in a row. Probably not your only two leaves, considering 10 wins by level 8 and you play a lot of normal matches from what I can see.