Suspended :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinyTiger

01-20-2011

how is it fair when your game freezes or you get disconnected and then you get suspended for 12 hours?
that happend to me and now i cant play

Jeddite

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Yeah, I bet it happened to you just once. Once. Twelve times, but only once.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Taliesin

01-20-2011

As far as I know, this isn't something that happens on your first disconnect. Nor your second, third, etc. If you got a suspension, I bet you've got a longer history of disconnects than you're letting on here.

zGarchomp

01-20-2011

One leave =/= Suspended.

I bet you 'freeze' a lot.

Palatoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

it is perfectly fair. Stop leaving so many games. You sir are a leaver. Doesn't matter if this one time was an accident. "but officer I didn't mean to run the red light THIS time!"

Jackson Li

01-20-2011

so many leaves. wow.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

People don't get banned over one leave. I know, because my level 6 buddy's crappy DSL has crapped out multiple times and he has yet to receive even a warning.

Starke

01-20-2011

You're a LvL 8 with 2 disconnects already (that we can see) what did you expect?

Fresh Snow

01-20-2011

Level 8, 2 leaves in a row. Probably not your only two leaves, considering 10 wins by level 8 and you play a lot of normal matches from what I can see.