Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Grackis I Know How You Feel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaxen

01-20-2011

Alright Grackis, so last night I was watching your stream with Anivia and Teemo. You lost both those games and you were raging pretty hard. When I heard you raging, I couldn't help myself, but it reminded me when I used to rage at my partners. So I used to be in the exact same position as you. When I was in the 1840's I thought I was so pro and stuff. Then I would start getting "bad partners" and I would rage at them really badly when we lost. Before you know it, I dropped to the 1650's (Just like you) and I have to say, I really wanted to just quit the game. Then some people gave me tips, like calming down and relaxing. They told me to take deep breathes and just chill out for a while. If you are on a losing streak, then just go do something else and get League of Legends out of your head. So I did exactly what they said and guess what? I went from 1650's all the way to 1800's again, and I feel really happy. I just hope you can take some of these tips and chill out yo. Trust me I was in your position before and I am just really trying to help you enjoy the game more.

-xxPhaxen