Matchmaking, please stop f*****g me in the *** tomorrow, kthx.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patches777

01-20-2011

Here's your solution, make three brackets. 1-10, 11-20, 21-30.

Corcupine

01-20-2011

**I* kn*w W**t *ou **en.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches777 View Post
Here's your solution, make three brackets. 1-10, 11-20, 21-30.
Even then, the situation is hardly fair for fresh lvl 30s vs 2000-games-fully-runed-only-play-this-one-champ-lvl 30s - not to mention lvl 21 vs such a 30.

KonFewShuN

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire2001 View Post
I highly doubt I was anywhere near top ELO with a win ratio of less than 50%.

Also, going by ELO is all ****ed up - normally the system should work like this:
Give you better enemies the better you fare, thus bringing your ratio back to a 50:50 for most people. BUT, this means, as you can see, these people have 450 wins and also 450 losses or more, and are also together organized in teamspeak and are much more experienced, how is that fair? Your win ratio alone (which seems to be what ELO is calculated of) shouldn't be the deciding factor in MM.
you can take any 2 people with the same exact amount of wins, and one will more than likely come out on top (2 out of 3 times) Also, i never said you were in top ELO, i said, that doesnt happen UNLESS you're in a top ELO. So, unless the people you were matched up with were a premade 4 or 3 or whatever. then it should not have happened.

And thats how MM is, and it's direct reflection of that is in Ranked. if you are in a low ELO bracket, you will always be matched up VS people in/around that same ELO. If the other team is organized and uses team speak. i dont see how that is riots fault in the least bit. Also, its NORMAL, people will always pick the most "OP" champs. or they will just troll.

Also- if you think the W/L ratio shouldnt be deciding factor, please tell me, what would work BETTER to make the match more equal?