Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking, please stop f*****g me in the *** tomorrow, kthx.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

01-20-2011

10 Matches, 1 win, 9 losses, 9 games against premade lvl 30 teams with 350-450+ games members every single game. I'm 28 with 132 wins.

And I wasn't close to a 50:50 ratio, below it, no winstreaks beforehand either.
I wasted like 10 hours losing and losing and losing and bashing my head against a brick wall.

Matchmaking FAIL de luxe.

Didn't get my win of the day bonus either and now I have to go to bed.

Q___Q

"Working as frustration intended"

Spartaan

01-20-2011

asteriskasteriskasteriskasterisk you.

Draconic

01-20-2011

Quote:
phoenixfire2001:
10 Matches, 1 win, 9 losses, 9 games against premade lvl 30 teams with 350-450+ games members every single game. I'm 28 with 132 wins.

And I wasn't close to a 50:50 ratio, below it, no winstreaks beforehand either.
I wasted like 10 hours losing and losing and losing and bashing my head against a brick wall.

Matchmaking FAIL de luxe.

Didn't get my win of the day bonus either and now I have to go to bed.

Q___Q

"Working as frustration intended"

I didn't get my win of the day yesterday or the day before. I feel for ya.

Prisonal

01-20-2011

Ask again.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

01-20-2011

Quote:
PrisonSex:
Ask again.

............ D:

Liquidone

01-20-2011

There is a common factor in all of this...

wolfpaq

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Solution: Make friends with some of the winners & premade with them.

That's what I've done.

KonFewShuN

01-20-2011

Ok, so ignoring everything else, im stuck on this whole aspect of playing with 30's and you are focused on the amount of wins they have. Riot needs to sticky note this issue.

The amount of wins has nothing to do with what you are talking about, the match is based on ELO. Thus, meaning if they have 450+ wins, then it would only make sense that they have the same amount of losses, maybe more, maybe less. give or take some numbers.

It also doesnt make sense that you are going in solo que and getting premades, that should not happen at all. Unless you are in top ELO for normal que.

TheBellTolls

01-20-2011

Blame MM I solo normal que all the time and get lv 25-29s in some of my games. And I have 635 wins with 100 more wins then losses. Not sure how MM can justify putting me up against a few lv 28s but w/e so be it.

IS1499b7451e02f41f2e03d

01-20-2011

Quote:
KonFewShuN:
Ok, so ignoring everything else, im stuck on this whole aspect of playing with 30's and you are focused on the amount of wins they have. Riot needs to sticky note this issue.

The amount of wins has nothing to do with what you are talking about, the match is based on ELO. Thus, meaning if they have 450+ wins, then it would only make sense that they have the same amount of losses, maybe more, maybe less. give or take some numbers.

It also doesnt make sense that you are going in solo que and getting premades, that should not happen at all. Unless you are in top ELO for normal que.

I highly doubt I was anywhere near top ELO with a win ratio of less than 50%.

Also, going by ELO is all ****ed up - normally the system should work like this:
Give you better enemies the better you fare, thus bringing your ratio back to a 50:50 for most people. BUT, this means, as you can see, these people have 450 wins and also 450 losses or more, and are also together organized in teamspeak and are much more experienced, how is that fair? Your win ratio alone (which seems to be what ELO is calculated of) shouldn't be the deciding factor in MM.