Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot- About Dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonFewShuN

01-20-2011

So i was thinking ever since the Patch where Dodge was removed from PD, and locket was removed. Ect Ect, I have found that one of my biggest reasons to play AD carries was because of the Dodge% (mostly Xin) But since the only dodge item now is Tabi boots.

Is there any thought into implimenting maybe adding dodge% to an item, or making a new item with dodge%?
I find that, just like crit%, dodge% is just as fun to gamble with, i can't tell how many times where i have been at 5% health and dodge every hit and end up winning the 1v1 fight. I found it very entertaining and it also encouraged more fiddling around with that aspect.

So Riot, is there anything that could put Dodge% back on the map?

Also- would be a good topic discussion.

KonFewShuN

01-20-2011

Bump.

Bianary

01-20-2011

Item forum is thataway ---->

Or over there <----

I dunno, it's somewhere around here.

iHateDisGame

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Well now you can't dodge 5 hits in a row.