Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some New Features I Would Like To See

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARedPoppy

01-20-2011

Before I started playing LoL, I loved FPS games and still do actually. Some features that they had that I think will be a improvement to this game and also not too FPS style:

1) Voice chat in-game - Most people would love to talk to their teammates and coordinate the gangs that much efficient. If players don't want to talk, they can easily turn off the feature and just type in chat

2) Clans - This has been mostly said before in other threads so I'll try not to pile it on. This feature would give you a clan symbol, emblem, or clan tag so that it can be seen your with this group of people. When you play with people from your clan, you also raise the clan's elo. Riot could start keeping track of the best ones and so worth

3) In-game Pings - this has also been said before but I'll include it because it was such a good idea. Basically make the pings different collies or sounds to represent different things. If voice chat is not used, the player could easily just use thus feature

That is basically all I have off the top of my head, post features you would like to see and I'll try to put it on the list

zeeh

01-20-2011

The problem is, if Riot starts working on adding voice chat now, by the time it is in game it will be outdated and we'll be asking them to add the ability to telekenetically link with our teammates.

ARedPoppy

01-20-2011

Haha, had to up vote you for that post