I almost died just now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patches777

01-20-2011

If you were good at video games you would've casted Exhaust and stood infront of her car. 100% miss chance. Can't beat that.

Squeakums

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches777 View Post
If you were good at video games you would've casted Exhaust and stood infront of her car. 100% miss chance. Can't beat that.
Until he remembered Exhaust was nerfed?

Vienna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

maybe if you watched the minimap you wouldn't need me to call mias on cars, noob

The Borracho

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythoclast View Post
You don't have to flash out of something charging at you if you can just take a step back to avoid it. Of course if I could use flash in real life I probably would have flashed into her car, smacked her upside the head, and then flashed down the street.

You cant use flash that fast.

Mythoclast

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakums View Post
Until he remembered Exhaust was nerfed?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure my clothes don't add much armor and I'm pretty sure a car counts as an item. I don't want to be taking 65% damage.

Mythoclast

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rrach0 View Post
You cant use flash that fast.
How fast? What?

KonTriVe DaSh

01-20-2011

If you rushed Guardian Angel, you could have gotten hit and been revived. Really, you could have gotten hit anyway, you just wouldn't have as many Mejai's stacks.

HappyAndHazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

I was almost run off the freeway once when I was in the fast lane and some chick on a cell phone merged right into where I was without even looking, had to slam on my brakes. Another time, I was in the right turn lane approaching a stop light and some old lady merges right into where I was without even looking into her mirror. Pisses me off, got lucky though. A third time, we are approaching a red light, I stop, some lady hits the back of my car because she was 'busy looking at her baby'. Luckily, it didn't do any damage to my car.

Gorchek

01-20-2011

Good thing you bought Ninja Tabi.

HAHA DODGE CHANCE