Anyone else starting to feel a little...bored?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaoin View Post
Yeah happens occasionally. Take a break, go out see life or play another game. Come back in a week and your love for the game is renewed.
Way ahead of you. Thinkin about trying DC universe. But im concerned it's just a recycled City of Heroes

berking

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knekt View Post
im bored too
^

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

DC is far better than City of Heroes. Has actual quests instead of COH's quests which are "grind in this direction until you can pick up this box, then grind back."

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeuri View Post
Way ahead of you. Thinkin about trying DC universe. But im concerned it's just a recycled City of Heroes
I heard it has less content at release than even Champions Online.

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Start playing all random all mid. it will change your LoL life.
Ive been hearing about this...I should really hop onto that band wagon

Leib Olmai

01-20-2011

Take a break and come back later.
Not because someone payed or play LoL that he need to stick with it..

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillhart View Post
I heard it has less content at release than even Champions Online.
Eek. Which company hosts DC again though? Maybe I could look through some of the other games they published and see what their content release rate is and try to compare.

SummonerKat

01-20-2011

if you play just lol you WILL feel bored.

no hiding it, for best results combine league of legends with calculus,linear algebra, programming in python or playing a mmorpg,crpg or other game.

tldr: dont make LoL your only obsession in life.

Stillhart

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeuri View Post
Eek. Which company hosts DC again though? Maybe I could look through some of the other games they published and see what their content release rate is and try to compare.
SOE, the EverQuest guys.

Wogwog

01-20-2011

I feel the same way sometimes. So I play some other game for few days and come back to LoL usually.

I think this game can get boring because there is no realistic competition. Sure we do have ranked matches, but what's the real difference between normal and ranked? Sure, we get ratings, but it can be so meaningless unless you are a high elo player competing for the top 10 elo or something.

There's no place for regular mid elo players to shine, even temporality. There's no days where you can feel like the best player/team in game...

How about daily/weekly tournament, seperated by reasonable elo ratings? 1200-1400 division tournament, 1500- 1800 division tournament, and 1800+ division tournament.