Anyone else starting to feel a little...bored?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

First off let me start by saying, I love playing League of Legends. I have spent money on RP for skins and I really enjoy this game. But as of lately I have just been getting bored of playing, not saying I am planning on quitting. But I just dont feel like we're getting enough content. Sure we get champs every 2 week or so but I feel like some of the newer champs are just out shining the older champs leaving them in the dust. But I know on the other hand Riot is connecting with the community still and trying to make champs that play with every ones interest in mind. But sometimes maybe a huge selection is a little too much. And you can only wreck face for x amount of time before you start wanting something else to do like different game types or even maps ( I know I know Soon™ ).

I am in no way trying to flame Riot. They are still active in the community unlike many other games where spotting a GM is like spotting diversity in an Abercrombie and Fitch magazine.
So, I guess in a nut shell I would just really like to hear about any new content being released soon, any sign of hope would really raise the moral of most of the community!

Thanks Riot!

/rant

TL;DR
I already spent time writing that, if you're too lazy to read it then I really dont care.
:3

EDIT::
I am surprised to see im actually getting all upvotes.
Constructive posts ftw?
Thanks for the support guys

Excludee

01-20-2011

This was a dangerous thread to post.

Konge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

im bored too

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicStarfish View Post
This was a dangerous thread to post.
I know...posting any like this in the forum is bound to either get + or destroyed in a wave of trolling -
But it's the internet and if people dont like my post it doesnt really effect my life in any way.

Guilty Hands

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Well I've been playing since the beta and I can safely say no. Individual results may vary. Also, as to this,

Quote:
I feel like some of the newer champs are just out shining the older champs leaving them in the dust.
I still main Fiddle, Rammus, Amumu, Corki, Trist, Yi, Eve, Anivia and quite a few other old champs quite a bit.

Edit: why am I getting down voted for my honest opinion?

SecretBadgerLove

01-20-2011

While I hate to admit it this is true.

Rhaoin

01-20-2011

Yeah happens occasionally. Take a break, go out see life or play another game. Come back in a week and your love for the game is renewed.

Zwabbe

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Hands View Post
Well I've been playing since the beta and I can safely say no. Individual results may vary. Also, as to this,

I still main Fiddle, Rammus, Amumu, Corki, Trist, and quite a few other old champs quite a bit.
I never stated no one plays those champs anymore. Just saying the new system of champs out shines other champs making them weaker in comparison. Also not true in every circumstance.

sdjaks

01-20-2011

Start playing all random all mid. it will change your LoL life.

Stillhart

01-20-2011

I recently "discovered" ARAM and it's been a breath of fresh air.