The search for good streamer music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiskeyjack

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackSock View Post
I usually go to http://www.**********.org . They've got tons of amazing gaming music.
I hope most people are internet suave enough to know not to click that link.

Sciz

01-20-2011

Oh. So you're the "only one type of music is good music" kind of guy.

Motyapa

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by diomedes811 View Post
Obviously never heard the band. You need to school yourself and abandon whatever horrible music you listen to.

The door is THAT way ------------------->
>Insulting my taste in music when you yourself listen to music the angst filled 13 year olds listen to and claim it isnt mainstream

Jolteøn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Check out mai stream I play good songs by Cascada, Da Rude, B2K, B44, and many many more =)

EgoniaS

01-20-2011

You listen to Lamb of God, Mastodon and Shadows Fall and start screaming for people to stream better music and call other people's music horrible because they don't know about your musical taste. -.-

Personally, I would like some more musical variety in streaming, as it adds a new element to this game, but your scene music really annoys me. If you want Metal, stop going for the generic and bland stuff. Get some more creativity and go for some of the better Brutal Death Metal bands, or some flowing Progressive Metal. Hell, there's some classic Doom bands and heavier Power Metal bands out there. The only reason I'm listing heavier bands is because I'm willing to bet, just from your list, that you listen to your bands and go 'woo, brutal!' Those kinds of "metalheads" are terrible, but it's a musical preference.

218LoveCyst

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motyapa View Post
>Insulting my taste in music when you yourself listen to music the angst filled 13 year olds listen to and claim it isnt mainstream
I don't think he was insulting your music. He wasn't even insulting you really, he was just letting you know that Rise Against and Fuel are not hard rock.

Whiskeyjack

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motyapa View Post
No insult meant for your music (I believe I have a couple of songs from Fuel on my ipod) but the thread is for metal streamers. Thats why you were showed were the door was

And I do listen to all kinds of music (some pretty weird stuff as well). However I don't know what it is but when I'm watching something competetive metal just seems to hit the spot.

420BLZFGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

God**** metalhead elitists giving all of us a bad name.