Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I don't think Pantheon's ult bug is client sided.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guiden

01-20-2011

I think it may be a problem with the card on the computer you play on. Something like not updating the drives. Ever since the patch that addressed this I have not seen one time where I had trouble seeing Pantheon's circle on my team or the other team. (I main Pantheon by the way) Try updating your drivers and see if that changes anything.

Attero

Recruiter

01-20-2011

I main Pantheon too. (As much as you can main a permabanned champ)

Drivers are all up to date. Used to be able to see the circle, then some patch I stopped being able to. To this day I cannot see my own circle nor my opponents. (despite this bug being "fixed" on more than one occasion)

Gunna go ahead and say it is a client issue. I've encountered people saying they play on high settings but cannot see the circle, just like I can't on all low settings.

TheVendetta

01-20-2011

This is a hit or miss. I still think there is a common factor for those who do not. For example I had a bug that only happened with certain chipt types, ATI, NVIDIA, etc. I even had some that if the card was in a certain OS computer it would happen but otherwise be fine. There are enough who report it happens but I'm willing to bet QA at Riot can't duplicate it at all or only randomly. Which means it's very hard to track and fix.

Though if Riot really wanted to pin this down I would think gathering dxdiag dumps and other stats on the computer/setup/versions, etc would be of use.

SolemnWishes

01-20-2011

There have been multiple examples of people with UPDATED high performance video cards that still have this issue. It's a bug.

Tuberculosis

01-20-2011

My drivers are 100% up to date. It just has to do w/ certain mobos/graphic cards. Just because you're not running one of the affects devices does not mean the glitch does not exist....