y is LoL more rage filled then HoN?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Because nobody plays HoN. True Fact.

Sciz

01-20-2011

You make a good point. HoN has this reputation of having the worse community out of the two games, but as someone who plays both regularly I find myself more annoyed by LoL players. There are sore winners in HoN from time to time, but it's rare to play a single game of LoL without the winning team pulling a "GG NOOBS".

Hydrel

01-20-2011

from my experience of HoN and LoL, HoN has a lot more ragers... the thing is, people in LoL are not as competitive as those in HoN because HoN has a higher degree of difficulty. this higher requirement or expectation to do well results in a lot of blame

Driftir

01-20-2011

I have to agree, just got out of a game I did horribly in. I went 2/11 as panth, I couldnt catch a break for the life of me, had wrong runes, masteries, built wrong. It was just awful in general, but I tried only to die and die again. My team raged the **** out of me, well more like 3 players. One player spent more time typing than playing, of course we lost. I fed badly, but they didn't want to surrender. They let the game drag out for 40 min, I was useless the whole time of course, underfarmed, underfed, squishy as ****. But they just kept flaming me, and when they would flame each other "Hey I didn't lose us this game, panth did" Jesus, accept that you screwed up and work to fix it. But just constantly playing the blame game and flaming? What does that accomplish? Nothing.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRampage View Post
The reason that people play HoN over LoL is THAT, it's same thing.
That's why LoL has more players.

CoolHeroBro

01-20-2011

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VERY FUNNY OP

Hoo! What a kidder!

But no seriously. I LOVE HoN. I honestly think it's a more engaging game than LoL.

But the community. Oh god the community. Even in PRACTICE GAMES, SPECIFICALLY LABELLED "NOOBS ONLY", you WILL get ragers. WTF ****** /all MY TEEM IS NUBZ I QUIT.

That is the reason I left HoN. It is a fantastic game with a terrible, terrible community. There are so many tryhards in that game that it makes it unfun.

NougetTime

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert View Post
Is this a joke?

Because I had ragequits in all of my HoN games when I was playing. Not even kidding, every single one.
Same, i was playing on a friends account and i got 4 leavers in one game.....all on my team. I knew i wasen't going to like HoN as much but i didn't think it would be that bad...

Aekero

01-20-2011

Played two games last night

First game was a long, well fought match, noticed one person on their team wasn't very good, but we ended, everyone said gg.

In the second game I did absolutely terrible, I've got to say. Our comp was bad (all melee) and I hadn't played with Alistair much, and I had something like a 40% success rate on headbutt/pulverize combo. (which, if you fail, is pretty much ultimate failure) There were plenty of other reasons that we lost, but I played poorly to put it nicely.

Noone said a peep about my performance, both teams said gg after the game. I'm not certain if it's because of the new player review implementation, but those were two of the most civil online videogames I've played in many years.

Here's to hoping this continues.

korkyshadow2

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHeroBro View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VERY FUNNY OP

Hoo! What a kidder!

But no seriously. I LOVE HoN. I honestly think it's a more engaging game than LoL.

But the community. Oh god the community. Even in PRACTICE GAMES, SPECIFICALLY LABELLED "NOOBS ONLY", you WILL get ragers. WTF ****** /all MY TEEM IS NUBZ I QUIT.

That is the reason I left HoN. It is a fantastic game with a terrible, terrible community. There are so many tryhards in that game that it makes it unfun.
are you lvl 30 in LoL? lmao u can't play one ranked game without 3 ragers and can't play norm without one (thats per team too)

Call Me Pounce

01-20-2011

Cause LoL is free and idiots plays it

123456 ... 7