y is LoL more rage filled then HoN?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

korkyshadow2

01-20-2011

This isn't a pro HoN thread. I hate their shop system and all the characters look the same too me. The only time i play HoN is with one of my friends that quit this game way back when Pantheon way amazingly OP and rolled teams.

Now i played HoN for the first time in months a few days ago. It was matchmaking first game i got one flamer, ONE, in LoL i have a average of three (generally not on me cuz i do fairly well). The one flamer started flaming me i told him i haven't played in months just give me a second ill figure this out, GUESS WHAT? HE STOPPED FLAMING ME! After 30 minutes into game i had a even score he carried me and didn't say a word, it was great! That was the only flamer i've ever got in HoN.... i've only played 6 games on account of i just play with my friend and we both have college n what not.

Now too the point, LoL is suppose to be for casual gamers however, it has THOUSANDS more ragers..... That is ridiculous.... Now you going to say L2 IGNORE NOOB no i like to know and respond to what they are saying! If you have a rager its pretty much a auto loss so i might as well rage back at him. You might say GO PLAY HON THEN! umm no i like LoL characters better, i like Riot better, i like buffs more then runes, and most of all i like the item shop tons better.

The worst part of ragers is, they are always the worst on the team. NOOBS KNOW YOUR PLACE. Noobs if you start raging you ad carry or ap carry thats the first n second pick you just lost idc if you go 30-0 you already lost.

TL DR idc i hope your eyes bleed maybe you will rage and feed less then

Shirk

01-20-2011

Free game vs $30 game

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

people in hon have learned to sit back and accept the 6 second stuns

ghostjangles

01-20-2011

Garbage MM.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Because LoL is free and people think we should have everything HoN has even though HoN is a complete copy of DotA.

Legendariez

01-20-2011

Because HoN players moved to LoL? I know a lot of them did.

korkyshadow2

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirkanopoulos View Post
Free game vs $30 game
that's a fail argument and considering it seems everyone had spent 50 or more on LoL i don't think its a valid one

guaranic

01-20-2011

LoL has more mellow people than HoN and DotA

Introvert

01-20-2011

Is this a joke?

Because I had ragequits in all of my HoN games when I was playing. Not even kidding, every single one.

BlackRampage

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurrealSilence View Post
Because LoL is free and people think we should have everything HoN has even though HoN is a complete copy of DotA.
The reason that people play HoN over LoL is THAT, it's same thing.

12345 ... 7