Need help laning with Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Mana regen yellows/blues give you lane control forever. HP quints and magic pent reds(have yet to switch them to something else). My mastery build is 0-18-12. I get the improved mana regen in utility and greed(really nothing else) and the 60 more HP in the defensive masteries. Spells are ghost and flash. I start out with regrowth pendant to have good hp regen along with great mana regen which lets me lane forever really. Get Q as first skill and whenever you see their creep wave coming just stand somewhere, hit Q, run back to your tower and poison their entire wave. Gives you lane control and great farm. That is of course if its a 2v2 lane. Skill wise Q,E,R,W. After regrowth I rush rod of ages and then boots and then sunfire and then force of nature. All other items are situational. Build works great for me and the mana regen runes help a ton.

kefkac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

do not start with a sapphire crystal,ever. start with a doran's shield and strenght of spirit,the one's saying to start with a sapphire crystal like to get harassed by the enemy jungler and then getting zoned.

Vecuu

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulasht View Post
If you're rushing catalyst, you don't get Doran's Shield.

Strength of Spirit and Sapphire Crystal.
This is the most solid advice I can give you.

E Q W Q Q R

Basically get Fling at level 1, poison at level two so they don't try to chase you, then puddle at level 3 for a trail+pool+fling combo.

I typically take Ghost+Ignite, since run speed is the key to success with Singed. It's also really easy to trick people into commiting when you have poison+Ignite in the laning phase. Bait their harass, then do puffs of smoke while you "run", then once they take some damage, turn around and Ghost+puddle+fling them, and finish them off with Ignite+poison+some autos.

I typically rush a RoA, followed by Merc Treads, a FoN, and a Banshees, but that's a little past the laning phase.

My friends and I joke that Singed only needs a Catalyst to tower dive you. It's mostly true.

OxBaker

01-20-2011

Amazed nobody has given the correct answer yet If you have difficulty during the laning phase, start with a regen pendent. Go back once you have 750 gold and get a Philosopher Stone and boots. That keeps your health and mana full enough to be able to go in for either last hits, tosses or the occasional gas and you'll regen any damage you took within a few seconds.

Then farm for your RoA and upgraded boots. The gold generation from the Philo Stone will help with that. Then decide if you will turn your Philo Stone into a Shurelya's Rev now or get something else first. Which ever way, once you get Shurelya's you get some nice extra health and a team speed buff that can really help with the ganks as well as the other nice perks it gives.