Need help laning with Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strikerwolf

01-20-2011

As Singed I go 0/15/15 (strange I know but It works) getting 3 points in verterans scars and the movement speed buff in the utility tree. I start with boots to help from being harrassed or giving me and early advantage and getting either poisen or fling at first depending if I have a lane mate that can either kill early or if I need to just farm for the first few min. Do quick bursts of poisen (maybe a sec) or lead the minions into the poisen. Conserve your mana for when you really need it since your adhesive and fling cost so much many early. Really play aggressive even deny the others or if they farm run at them and make them think your gonna try to fling them so they run and give you a few secs of freedom.

Be wary of pushing to far just like with any champ and protect your lane mate if they are squishy and attacking the tower (posien the whole field if you have to) people are scared of your poisen and should rightly be. Other than that build RoA or Banshees out of catalyst then build tanky items.

Also I run mana regan per 5 blues, magic pen reds, per level health yellows and 1 health quintessesce with 2 CDR ones (Dont have 2 other Health Quints but when I do get them I will put them on him to be even more scary early game.)

Kiserai

01-20-2011

At level 1, lane with a carry and take toss as your first skill. If they aren't trying to stay away from you, then you haven't scared them enough.

guy3o3

01-20-2011

1) Start with saph crystal and 2 health pots.
2) Get fling first. (just in case you end up fighting at level 1 and they chase you to turret).

If you're laning against 2 range, don't even try to push or harass them as they will kite you all day.

If you're against 2 melees, and if you and your partner feels confident, feel free to harass them with fling, slow, and poison.

Take control of the bush and only come out only to last hit. If they have a jungler, don't even bother to push the lanes.

Grab cleanse and ghost if you feel you're being shut down by stuns and snares.

You'll need to reach level 6 before you really do anything unless you and your lane partners are good at harassing.

WeakDay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

One of the most important things you can do in lane with singed is to put a lot of pressure on the enemy team asap. Your best lane partner is a ranged character with some type of heavy harass. I run health seals, mpen reds, flat mana glyphs, and move speed quints. rush ROA as fast as possible. The fastest I have gotten for a ROA is 11 mminutes 13 seconds. Once you have your ROA build your merc treds and other tanking items. Hp regen items like FON are very useful aswell while tanking.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

Harassing the enemy is great, but a lot of times it isn't practical.

Practically any competent CC/ranged duo will stun/slow you before you get to them, forcing you to retreat and look like an idiot.

Enemy comp in your lane dictates very much what you can get away with. Usually it's dictated by how much CC they have.

Vishnu DOW

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikerwolf View Post
As Singed I go 0/15/15 (strange I know but It works) getting 3 points in verterans scars and the movement speed buff in the utility tree. I start with boots to help from being harrassed or giving me and early advantage and getting either poisen or fling at first depending if I have a lane mate that can either kill early or if I need to just farm for the first few min. Do quick bursts of poisen (maybe a sec) or lead the minions into the poisen. Conserve your mana for when you really need it since your adhesive and fling cost so much many early. Really play aggressive even deny the others or if they farm run at them and make them think your gonna try to fling them so they run and give you a few secs of freedom.

Be wary of pushing to far just like with any champ and protect your lane mate if they are squishy and attacking the tower (posien the whole field if you have to) people are scared of your poisen and should rightly be. Other than that build RoA or Banshees out of catalyst then build tanky items.
^this

Volvox

01-20-2011

thanks, yea when they are melee in the lane i dont have a problem. Its when i lane vs ranged is when i get crapped on pretty badly, i cant even get close to them to flip them in the beginning.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

Just remember that, no matter how bad it looks, dying will only make it 10x worse.

Once you have ult, you can pop it and dash in, and either pressure, or use ult to protect you while farming. The cooldown on ult is insignificant enough that you can use it for cover while farming.

Remunial

01-20-2011

Sapphire Crystal + 2 pots, dont push your lane. If you're against 2 range champs then you will need to stick by your turret. If you're against melee you can zone then out with poison and scare them into thinking you will toss them.

A good trick I use is to stop their minions right outside of your towers range while waiting for your minions to catch up. This way if the enemy melee champs try to last hit minions you can toss them into your turrets range and be certain the turret will target them.

Volvox

01-20-2011

another problem i noticed is i cant last hit, i just get denied creep kills every time i try to go in a take a shot or 2, and eventually it just whittles my health down.

I try to just run in with my poison but as i run to the minons i got to get right on them/behind them to poison them which again gives them free harass on me.

I was laning agasint a cait and a renekton and just got my face wrecked, if i tried to go in to last hit or let my poison get the minons i get stunned then harassed for free.