Need help laning with Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volvox

01-20-2011

im having a hell of a time during the laning phase of the game with singed. Anyone have any tips? I usually just get harassed to no end end up low hp then die... then i go back to lane and the same thing. I find that if i survive the laning phase, and get a kill or an assist i usually do pretty decent for the rest of the game.

If not i just do horrible, and feed to no end.... anyone have any suggestions?

NeonSpotlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Strength of Spirit, Doran's Shield, rush catalyst.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

Gotta play conservative. Ideally, you'll be doing any farming near your turret. Just before a wave gets to turret range, take it out with poison.

Also, staying close to your turret enables you to threaten them with fling when you go to farm.

Your time to shine is after level 6, so just getting there in one piece can be considered a small victory.

Ulasht

01-20-2011

If you're rushing catalyst, you don't get Doran's Shield.

Strength of Spirit and Sapphire Crystal.

Taliesin

01-20-2011

Regen runes/masteries go a long way. Once you make it to 6, it's gravy.

killsteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Try and take control of the bushes if possible. Hide there for protection and last hit when you can but don't get aggressive unless you are confident in your lane mate's ability to support your aggression. Singed is a godly farmer come mid game so just play it safe if you are getting harassed. You will get all the farm you need after laning is over.

sdjaks

01-20-2011

They should be running from YOU, not harassing. Get Fling at one, start using your HP advantage and playing aggressively. Sapphire Crystal is the best starter item on Singed.

CthuIhu

01-20-2011

Also, if you're having this much trouble, I'd take teleport for free blue pill to get your HP and mana back, and get an all-important RoA component at the same time.

Katana

Master Recruiter

01-20-2011

Also play mind tricks. If you have the right runes and items to look bulky, simply knowing when to act like you are runing at someone to flip them will cause them to back off, and if they get lazy, flip em.

You will take some damage but once you get catalyst and a few flips they will usually start to be careful. If they don't then play careful and pick up your gold a bit later since you can farm so well with your poison.

SolemnWishes

01-20-2011

If you can harass when you get poison and flip at lvl 2. Just dont' over commit. Poison, then throw them, hit them while they walk past you then jsut leave them. Use the bush to do this. And try to control the bush and come out when you need to last hit. Turn on poison with your last hit.

If you can't control the lane at all, then do what everyone else said and stick by towers.