Turn leavers into bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgacow

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FangoFongo View Post
EDIT: it's really hard to program sentient bots lmao
Dota's bots on the hardest difficulty have the skill of a 2000 ELO player, they deny and last hit like bosses.

They were programmed in the WC3 editor

BeastMode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Scrubs View Post
ryze bot wouldn't feed
Just replace leavers with ryze bot? way too OP lol
5 leavers = insta-win

Slayman3909

01-20-2011

How about giving control of the left summoner to another player? like Alt+clicking and some other button skillet for their 4 abilities? It would be hard to manage 2 characters, but it would be better than nothing at all

perfectdread

01-20-2011

Or unless Riot actually, as I said this is crazy talk I know, improves the game by, oh I dont know, putting time and effort into making efficient bots. But again, I know I'm crazy for suggesting that we turn away from champion production, cause I mean who doesn't want MORE needlessly OP champs running about the place. All nearly identical now there's so many of them.

TheBellTolls

01-20-2011

If this happened 4v5s would go from almost never winnable to /surrender its gg bot feeds and doesn't understand simple game strats. Example bot goes into the jungle when all of the enemy is mia and gets ganked etc.

FortRouge

01-20-2011

What if the bot was better than the person itself? Everyone would just be like GTFO NOW. WE WANT A BOT INSTEAD.

Taliesin

01-20-2011

They'd need better AI for this to work. I'd rather be down a man than have a feeder any day.

F?uttershy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayman3909 View Post
How about giving control of the left summoner to another player? like Alt+clicking and some other button skillet for their 4 abilities? It would be hard to manage 2 characters, but it would be better than nothing at all
Like they did in HoN? Oh my, i brought up HoN in the LoL forums, but guess what, in some ways, it's a much better game, and things like how they deal with leavers is one of them.

BlackRampage

01-20-2011

Riot needs to do SOMETHING that decrease the chance of the game's outcome changing based on one person in a negative way. I understand you want to attract new players, but you've already DONE that, it's time to PRESERVE those new players.

Lynerus

Recruiter

01-20-2011

Ryze bot can rip people that dude kills me all the time in bot games rofl