Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Turn leavers into bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F?uttershy

01-20-2011

Just as the title says, if we get a leaver, turn his champion into a bot, and not the ****ty practice game bots, program one that can actually do something besides sit in the middle of a lane for 10 seconds while they are being hit. Please riot, I'm begging, I just had a game, i went 26-4 and we lost because they had one more person to push, we got all the way down to their inhibitors with two of us. (Btw this was on TT)

progenity

01-20-2011

EDIT: it's really hard to program sentient bots lmao

Mister Scrubs

01-20-2011

ryze bot wouldn't feed

G4MR

01-20-2011

No, would be abused easily.

perfectdread

01-20-2011

@ FangoFongo, my response to you is to go and play pretty much any other game there is that has bots, set it to hard difficulty or higher, and then you can see what LoL bots should be like. Hell, if Riot devoted 1/4 the amount fo manpower they're using to pump out champions, they'd have multiple difficulty AI's, new maps, new items, and much more! O.o But of course thats crazy talk ya know, cause who would ever actually want to IMPROVE THE ****ING GAME?!?!?!?!?

BboySparrow

01-20-2011

Quote:
perfectdread:
@ FangoFongo, my response to you is to go and play pretty much any other game there is that has bots, set it to hard difficulty or higher, and then you can see what LoL bots should be like. Hell, if Riot devoted 1/4 the amount fo manpower they're using to pump out champions, they'd have multiple difficulty AI's, new maps, new items, and much more! O.o But of course thats crazy talk ya know, cause who would ever actually want to IMPROVE THE ****ING GAME?!?!?!?!?

Oh you...

F?uttershy

01-20-2011

Yeah seriously, I mean Dawn of War 2 programmed their enemies to run away from grenades and satchel bombs, I'm pretty sure Riot can program bots to not sit in the middle of a lane or tower dive trying to run to their nexus

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

01-20-2011

I got a better idea, if the leave is gone for 5 minutes all his **** is sold off and spread evenly to the rest of the team.

letifer umbra

01-20-2011

having bots on your team is only helping the enemies, since they will just feed and make enemy stronger xD

Voidgolem

01-20-2011

Er, bots are generally more harmful than just not having a guy.

Unless the gold/exp bounty is somehow revoked.