Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Madred's bloodrazors for Teemo. Good or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xavier227

01-13-2010

Hi, I tried a build that seemed good to me.
- Berserker Greaves
- Last Whisper
- Madred's Bloodrazor's
- (Wit's End) not sure if I'll keep it
- Infinity Edge

I'm a damage Teemo

I kinda replaced Malady with the bloodrazors and I love it but people say I don't know how to build teemo.

What are you guys opinion about it and can you give me your build so I can see what to change

Renholder

01-13-2010

Do not ever get rid of malady. Period.

Madreds can be useful, if I ever build it I build the razors early game for easy creep farming. With lizard buff and malady you can mow down any creep on the board insanely fast. Late game you can turn it in to a bloodrazor or sell it for something more useful. To be honest it doesnt synergize as well if youre just trying to DPS. You could probably build something else pretty early instead.

Meh, preference.

Xavier227

01-13-2010

Thank you

Felipethegreat

01-13-2010

Madred's bloodrazor is always good against tanks! Especially when you are facing 2 or more tanks. I will always get that item when facing 2+ tanks. And even against one tank I will get that item late game

MrSARS

01-14-2010

Quote:
Renholder:
Do not ever get rid of malady. Period.

Madreds can be useful, if I ever build it I build the razors early game for easy creep farming. With lizard buff and malady you can mow down any creep on the board insanely fast. Late game you can turn it in to a bloodrazor or sell it for something more useful. To be honest it doesnt synergize as well if youre just trying to DPS. You could probably build something else pretty early instead.

Meh, preference.

I'm sorry I destroy every teemo that buys malady I think that it is not needed. I play teemo a different way and out teemo every teemo with malady

Primithras

01-14-2010

Malady is necessary early game, it makes it much easier to attack the enemy and if you take damage you can just lifesteal creeps. This is the build I have been using lately, hasn't dissapointed me yet.

1) Doran’s Shield
2) Berserker’s Greaves
3) Malady
4) Infinity Edge
5) Phantom Dancer
6) Frozen Mallet / The Black Cleaver
7) Stark’s Fervor / Last Whisper

01-14-2010

swap malady for executioner's calling vs 2+ regen/lifesteal folks but apart from that I like/use Prim's

Empyron

01-15-2010

I agree with the above 2 posts, only instead of phantom dancer I get bloodthirster or black cleaver.