This is the worst free week ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stormsoul

01-20-2011

vlad free week always sucks because people blow his difficulty so out of proportion that people seriously think you can play him by rolling your face on your keyboard. it's just like with garen, soooo many failgarens back when he was FOTM. they're both not very complex, but hell every character in this game requires at least SOME skill and experience

Beergrip

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by undercover sbz View Post
Pools at full health. Pools at full health everywhere.
Initiating with pool! T,T

Pufri

01-20-2011

vlad free week is funny. i got tower dove at level 2 by a vlad at mid with malz. i love how they all run at you and close the distance with pool before they even hit you

Nagatai

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beergrip View Post
Initiating with pool! T,T
I know what u mean..Vlad is my main aswell and I was 1vs1 against a vlad last night thinkin he might be good until he got pool as his first skill at lvl 1 and i soloed him at lvl 1..killed him every time he came mid in a few flat seconds..then i found he was total nub after gettting warmong wtf y do these idiots get that?

MasterofSFL

01-20-2011

I'll be honest, everything that you said made me rofl. This would make anyone rage,

Myrm1don

01-20-2011

i hate vlad free. vlads on each team both always take mid. 1 is horrible and feeds the other vlad so hard he can gank under towers at will. such an item advantage he can kill entire tea via ulti and 1 tides of blood alone

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Pyro

01-20-2011

But I thought Vlad was an easymode chamption that played himself?

How is it possible that this champion doesn't roflstomp everyone no matter how dumb the player behind the keyboard is?

Oh, yeah, because he actually does take some skill to play. Maybe not alot, but he isn't pre-hotfix leblanc

Zardoc

01-20-2011

Quote:

How is it possible that this champion doesn't roflstomp everyone no matter how dumb the player behind the keyboard is?

Oh, yeah, because he actually does take some skill to play. Maybe not alot, but he isn't pre-hotfix leblanc
As long as you understand the basics of LoL, you can rape with Vlad easily.

Taliesin

01-20-2011

I love vlads who lolpool into tower range at level 1. Omnomnom.

kirsdrake1990

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMePyro View Post

If they aren't totally horrible at the game they can pick up vlad very easily... It's not that he's OP it's just that he's the most annoying champion in the entire game. (yes zilean included)