This is the worst free week ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ennbeard

01-20-2011

Vlads on my team: Think they're god mode and try to harass and kill at level 4 with level 2 tranfusion. Give up first blood to a Xin.

Caitlins on my team: See that Xin is called MIA and still extend way past river to try to 1v1 Fiddlesticks

Blitz on my team: Pull the enemy Xin Zhao INTO us when we're all below 1/4 HP

My last game I ended up 0 / 6 / 2. Our team HAD 2 kills, bot lane with me, early on. all 6 of my kills were team wipes. I somehow ended up with the worst score on the team despite 2 early assists and no deaths in the laning phase.

I'm raging.

CrunchyTacoShell

01-20-2011

u vlad bro?

Ennbeard

01-20-2011

Very.

Badman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Lol...
Yeah I definitely don't like this free week either. I really wanted to use Caitlin this week, but she is free. Vlad is my main so it is always irritating to have free Vlad week. Vlad is not as invincible as people think he is until lvl 9. Best thing to do against a Vlad is harass him and kill him before he hits 7-9 so he will fall behind. AND YES BLITZ... I've had too many games where Blitzcranks just pull randomly because cd is up and once I had a blitz who pulled full hp Renekton to us while all 3 of us were running 1/4hp. He got them killed and luckily I finished.

I understand.

T3chnoV1k1ng

01-20-2011

I think it's funny when Vlads spam their spells without even looking at their health, or taking into consideration my boomerang blade/axe throw. Good times, good times.

Belarock

01-20-2011

At least its free kill week. Sorta like shark week except that you are the shark!

FailPatrol

01-20-2011

Lost almost every match yesterday because of bad cait and renekton in every game.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

blitz vlad all day long...

Icarus Five

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleLoveless View Post
I finished.

I understand.
I finished too.

undercover sbz

01-20-2011

Pools at full health. Pools at full health everywhere.