Isnt vlad way to strong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KommunistKevin

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggyawesome View Post
M for _______'s Bloodrazor
Blood Razor does **** on Vlad, Since he will have Banshees and Abyssal scepter while you have 0 magic pen as Ashe

HandsomeJimm

01-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
Blood Razor does **** on Vlad, Since he will have Banshees and Abyssal scepter while you have 0 magic pen as Ashe
Banshee and Abyssal are items vlad rarely needs, he wont aim for items like these, he will aim for Rylais, Rabadons, Haunting Guise, Spirit Visage, Boots of Lucidity etc.

Vlad has weak resistances and 4% of 3500 Health hurts, learn to play.

Darkezio

01-20-2011

Magic resist shuts him down pretty quick...

"But I need 50 more gold for my BF sword, then I can kill him!"

"Vlad has killed the idiot who can't build resistances"

BelZoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

pick cho'gath. lane against vlad as cho'gath. Proceed to watch vlad not get any farm at all.

Mizerable

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2011

Wow this community is going downhill. The guy asks a question how to counter and you downvote? Sure he said he's sick of him. The best counter is to try to get him to pool and wait to CC him and do not group up in the jungle especially if they have many AoE spells. Other then that get some good MR in your build, no matter what role you are there is an item that can help out. Banshee for carries, force of nature for tanks, and casters abyssal scepter. Those are just some examples.

OxBaker

01-20-2011

Beating Vlad is simple, you just have to coordinate with your team to gank him and if you all play it just right you may be able to take him down.

Woooooosh

01-20-2011

I was Vlad mid and played against an Irelia. Surprisingly she shut me down pretty good. wasn't able to get any kills on me. I never got a chance to even come close to killing her though. Also the enemy team kept coming in for ganks so that didn't help any

Dawnfury

01-20-2011

Warwick with mordred's is pretty much insta vlad kill.

ult->finish him off with q

Cybelther

01-20-2011

kill him pre level 7, learn to bait the pool, make him scared to get close to you, when he tries to transfusion you, harass him back, the range on that is pretty small.